It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning all, Im up again at this silly hour. The sun is already out and looking good.

Still trying hard to get back to it..I will get there..

Have a great day and good luck with the weigh ins....

HM

Morning Hedgemag! Another lovely day here in Weymouth, but the forecast is for clouds later on :(. Thats a shame as we have our school sports day later, and so many parents/grannies/grandads etc invade te school to cheer on little Jonny, it'd be nice if it was nice and warm for them, to sit and spectate!

Diet went ok here y'day, jumped on scales this am and 2lb gone already!! You can do it too!!! Have a great day!!

S
xx

Morning all have great days the sun is on and off here in Blackpool.

I am just taking my son to Judo then looking after my little girl who is sick hoping for a good first weigh in tonight eeekkkk...........

Good morning HM, hope you get back on track today hun, sending you lots of positive vibes x x x

Morning all, good luck HM!

Alfie, good luck with your weigh in! Sez, good luck with Day 2!

I have work again, kids have school and nursery. The sun is shining though :)

Have a good day all, good luck to anyone else with weigh in's! xx

Morning losers. Lovely day here.
Kids just left for school and guess what? I have another lovely pile of ironing. Deep joy. Good luck everyone !! have a good day Ya'll

Busy day for me, Off to see Jane CDC and collect some 'babies'. Then into town to buy some underwear, then to a shopping mall to get the dog food. Back to the allotment to plant out babies, rake, water etc etc, then home to cook tea for everyone. Ha! And my Mum wanted to know why I vanished to bed at early o'clock last night! (so early that I can't tell you)

Morning all, hope you have a nice day :)

My poor ol' body is aching today from too much hula-hooping on wii fit LOL might help me get a proper waist back soon, happy to report that I am now in my size 14s still have some 14s in my wardrobe that dont fit me but enough of them do for me to declare myself a size 14 LOL

Also official WI this morning and I am down 3lbs this week :) total 32.2lbs in total since I started I'm pretty happy with my progress so far :)

morning all and good luck to all newbies, getting the house in order before jumping on my wii fit, also loving the hulahoop hedgehog as I want my waist back so wish me luck. Clothes starting to swamp me now so i'm off to the charity shop later with my fat clothes.

also loving the hulahoop hedgehog as I want my waist back so wish me luck.

Great fun isnt it LOL best of luck to both of us getting the old waistline back :)

Afternoon everyone! Just had my lunch, oriental chilli crisps...yummy! Went food shopping with DH this morning and it's the first time I've been since restarting that I have not been bothered by it. Normally I would have been looking at everything and salivating!!! But this timeI didn't think about it! After reading your posts I'm seriuosly considering getting myself one of them there Wii Fits! Going to have a look in a mo at how much they are.
Well losers, enjoy the rest of your day and good luck to everyone that has WI's xx

try the ski jump and ski slalom they look really easy and tests your balance I try and beat my record every morning. Do the jogging just to see the look the other wii people give you while you run, I find myself shouting at them in anger lol.

I love the ski jump, not so good at the one where you go between the posts but the jump is my favourite, I get a great work out with the jogging and the hula hooping :)

Back