Its very lonely this forum!!!

Hi Wez, haven't seen you around for a while. I don't get much time on the forum either but i try to pop on when I can in the evening. Have you had any success yet? Last time I read anything from you there was still a mystery re your weight gain and you were feeling despondent. :hug99: Hope things are going better for you now. love ff x
Thanks FF for your support. I have finally started to lose some weight. First 1/2lb then a whole 1lb but a 1/2 went on this week (naughty rocky horror dessert at the Harvester) but I'm feeling more motivated. I'm doing slim fast for breakfast and lunch, snacking on fruit, just single pieces now and having a SW meal & dessert. I happily drink 2 litres of water from my CD days. Just need to make this pattern work on weekends as being at home tempts me to eat more. My SW leader texts support so that helps as a week can be a long time AND of course there's you lovely guys too. I just want to see results and fit happily back into my trousers I was wearing at the start of the SW diet.

Hi Carly, how is your first SW week going? Hope you're finding it ok. I've lost 3.5 stone all together (first 2 stone with lipotrim). I love the fact that there is so little weighing and measuring with SW and try to eat lots of free/superfree foods :D Having said that - I'm going out for a Chinese meal on Monday with some work colleagues :eat::break_diet: but I'm planning to be as good as possible - making it a green day and going for hot&sour soup starter, followed by chicken chop suey and rice. According to the book (and based on average size portions) that should keep me within my syns for the day. Hope it doesn't do too much damage - the next evening is my last weigh in before my wedding!

Hope things are going well for you, love ff x

Thanks FF for your support. I have finally started to lose some weight. First 1/2lb then a whole 1lb but a 1/2 went on this week (naughty rocky horror dessert at the Harvester) but I'm feeling more motivated. I'm doing slim fast for breakfast and lunch, snacking on fruit, just single pieces now and having a SW meal & dessert. I happily drink 2 litres of water from my CD days. Just need to make this pattern work on weekends as being at home tempts me to eat more. My SW leader texts support so that helps as a week can be a long time AND of course there's you lovely guys too. I just want to see results and fit happily back into my trousers I was wearing at the start of the SW diet.

Hi Wez, I'm so pleased that your weight is finally going in the right direction (rocky horror dessert excepted;)) - keep smiling - you're getting there :D love ff x

Hi from me too. I'm a new member and have just started sw. Unfortunately I can't be online much week days but I'll keep an eye out for your posts. Good luck!!!

weight.png

Sarah, how's it going? Keep us informed, don't get lonely on this diet...the SWers help where we can.

did you leave much time between finishing CD and starting SW?? I too am about to switch but have only been doing CD for two weeks. My next SW class starts on 4th June so that gives me about 11 days to get back to some kind of normal eating before I join. I'm really worried that I'll join and then my first weigh in - i'll put on. All views greatly received as this is really worrying me.

did you leave much time between finishing CD and starting SW?? I too am about to switch but have only been doing CD for two weeks. My next SW class starts on 4th June so that gives me about 11 days to get back to some kind of normal eating before I join. I'm really worried that I'll join and then my first weigh in - i'll put on. All views greatly received as this is really worrying me.

Hi, I joined SW the same day I had my last weigh in with Lipotrim (similar to CD). I did 6 weeks on Lipotrim and have been 7 weeks on SW and not had a gain the whole time :) It's so wonderful to be able to eat AND lose weight at the same time! :bliss:

Good luck with your transition...I'm going to check my suitcase one last time - I'm off to Canada on my honeymoon :character00250: tomorrow morning :character00255: :D

Lots of love to everyone - chat again in 2 glorious weeks :D ff x

Hi, I joined SW the same day I had my last weigh in with Lipotrim (similar to CD). I did 6 weeks on Lipotrim and have been 7 weeks on SW and not had a gain the whole time :) It's so wonderful to be able to eat AND lose weight at the same time! :bliss:

Good luck with your transition...I'm going to check my suitcase one last time - I'm off to Canada on my honeymoon :character00250: tomorrow morning :character00255: :D

Lots of love to everyone - chat again in 2 glorious weeks :D ff x

Thanks, I had been wondering this too with the change from CD to SW. I stopped over a week ago and have still managed to lose 1 half lb on my own which is what I was losing with CD:cry: so for the cost difference well!!!!!!.

Have a fantastic honeymoon, my hubby & I are saving to go there for our 15th Wedd Ann. in 2 years time. Let us know how fab it was on your return. Congrats on your marriage.
xx

Back