It's wednesday**** lets do it hour by hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning all

Day 3..grey day , summer has dissapeared :sigh:

Busy day for me today so should keep me on track.

Hope you all have a good one.

HM

Good morning.

Morning all stay strong today .Sunny here at mo going to hang washing out .Sure it will be raining soon day 2 of the great yorkshire show:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: .

I am at work today overtime curse mobile phones You could just not pick up the house phone now they send txt lol

Have a great day xxx;)

morning everyone another grey day here, wont be saying that in a few weeks when we move to Dubai WHEEEEEEEEEE

Morning all. Day one restart for me today. Got two weeks worth of packs to get me by until I sort out a new CDC.

Terrible weather here in South Wales this morning, it's tipping down. What happened to summer?

Morning all!

Its CD3 for me and im pleased to report im feeling MUCH better... headache has gone/don't feel hungry!!!

I know i shouldn't have... but weighed in this morning & have lost 8lbs since sunday!!! Yay! say hello to the new & improved me LOL x

Day 3 of restart for me too after a w/e off (really only day 2, as day 1 went pear shaped!)
thclapping.gif
We can do it if we B & Q it! Pink forum guys know what I mean!
thclapping.gif

Morning All...

Day 2 for me ...so far so good....well I have to be good..lol..:D

Day 2 is normally headache day so I'm ready with the painkillers...;)

Ill be back ...

Hope everyone does well today - stay focused:vibes:

Morning all:)

Day 2 of my re-start after holiday and so far not feeling too bad. Have a slight headache so will hunt out the painkillers soon.

Its dull, grey and raining here in Oxford and the forecast is for more of the same. Gotta love the British summer:rolleyes:

Good luck for any wi's today.:p

Hi,
Day 3 for me on CD after piling on all the weight I lost (doing CD) and much more after having my son. He's now 7 mths old and crawling so need to lose the weight to keep up with him. Feeling good today after having the bad headaches yesterday. Just tired as my son decided to wake up at 6am!!!!

Im still here - just hanging on...left purse at home again today ..seems to do the trick...whenI get the moment of munchies I cant buy anything...!!lol

Morning all:)

Day 2 of my re-start after holiday and so far not feeling too bad. Have a slight headache so will hunt out the painkillers soon.

Its dull, grey and raining here in Oxford and the forecast is for more of the same. Gotta love the British summer:rolleyes:

Good luck for any wi's today.:p

Hi Lenny! remember me?

We used to be buddies in the brides to be area last time i did CD :D x

Morning guys,

spooks sorry to hear about your dd's gerbil, poor thing xx

All good here just on my 1st shake and 1st litre had a bit of a sleep in ooops!!!!!!!

becky xxx

on week 2 here, feelin good but what the heck happened to summer!
managed to get my wee girl out on her bike yesterday ( soooo cute, its a SN trike so shes strapped in to it ) and she rides it into the corner shop and into the community centre, lol

was hoping to get her out on it today but whats the chances of that happenin, lol

think i shall nip to the shops as my shake mixer keeps leaking when i shake it, banana shake on ur clothes is not a good look

on week 2 here, feelin good but what the heck happened to summer!
managed to get my wee girl out on her bike yesterday ( soooo cute, its a SN trike so shes strapped in to it ) and she rides it into the corner shop and into the community centre, lol

was hoping to get her out on it today but whats the chances of that happenin, lol

think i shall nip to the shops as my shake mixer keeps leaking when i shake it, banana shake on ur clothes is not a good look
Well done claire week 2, your well on your way to a slimmer you. horrid here too, not stopped rainning.
Hope everyones doing well.

Day to pour moi.....

1 litre water down, 1 cup T and just having first half a pack as a mocha latte - totally delicious! I'll have the 2nd half for lunch which'll be bout half 2 and save my soup and mousse for this eve...

I have TBH, I find SS'ing really easy - worry that I find it easy as I do with 810 the whole ketosis thing is def like magic.

As soon as you go up to 1000 u gain back the hunger pangs which is always a struggle - need a magic wand I guess.

Anyway hope u all have sooper dooper CD Day xx

Hi Lenny! remember me?

We used to be buddies in the brides to be area last time i did CD :D x

Hello Sweetie:D

Of course I remember my old bride to be buddy - how's married life been treating you????

Good to see you back on mini's and on day 3 too (the worst is almost over:rolleyes:) 8lbs since Sunday!! Go You! Yay:D You should be in for a fantastic loss this week the rate you are going.

Keep up the good work:p

Morning all

Sharon..lovely to see you back
Sorry about the gerbil Spooks

Clare know exactly what you mean about the whole ketosis business...while I didn't find SS easy,I found as long as I stuck to my routine and with my weight losses to spur me on I was fine.Now on 1000...not in Ketosis...permanetly hungry,it is requiring huge amounts of willpower.Now kids have finished school and at work with fridge all day and having to constantly cook it is all a bit of a nightmare...good job I have 2 pairs of jeans I still need to lose half a stone for!!!

Back