It's Wednsday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

saffron ...just looked at your photos ...to look stunning xx

Morning all im feeling alittle bit better today i have really bad backache but i know that is to do with Totm but ill keep taking the pills for the pain, Had my Chocolate shakes this morning and now just having some of my water. Im off to the cinema later so that should take my mind off things for a while. Hope everyone is alright today.

hi all,think Im going down with the dreaded lurgy ,so dont know if Ill manage my soup at lunchtime-only good thing is I certainly dont want food!

take care all.

xx

Afternoon all, feeling so much better now (painkillers are a wonderful thing) but also because I have been to see my CDC and told her how I feel etc, and how they are going to beat me with a stick if I go off the rails lol. Anyway suprised myself as on day 2 I am in ketosis, lovely shade of pink, so ive been very lucky there, and also, weighed in 3 pounds lighter than on Monday morning, so double bonus. Official weigh in isn't until next week, but it all helps!

Didn't realise there were new flavours out and just had a lovely leek and potato soup, although i did feel myself gagging a bit near the end so more water next time I think, but makes a change from my choc tetras!

Hope everyone is doing ok?

Love Angela xxx

Afternoon all

Doing ok, not great with the water and I am feeling a little urge to eat naughty things, but Im not going to!! Just got back from parents house with my little boy, they sent me home with M&S luxury chocs for my other half .... this was after they opened the box to show me what was in there and how lovely they looked .... argh!! lol ... bless them they dont mean any harm they just have more faith in my willpower than I do.

Have a good afternoon all x

Hi gang
Just popping in on my lunch hour. My cold is finally coming to an end but it looks as though I've passed it on to Tara and SJ - sorry girls!:eek:

Busy busy day at work today. So many new kiddie disputes - my head is in a spin.

Went to my friend's for a roast last nite and as expected it triggered me off on a splurge....wont go into details. New day today - only got 8 days till my photos are taken for the newspaper promotion so i need to be really good! Don't want to end up looking like a big blob:eek:

Back to work now
Byeeeee
xxxx

PS Well done on a FAB weight loss SJ - 9lbs is terrific xx

:argh: ... You know those chocolates ....

:booboo: ... I kind of ate some ....

:whoopass: ... Tomorrow has to be my day!

xxx

jumped on here cos i am sooooooooooooo close to shoving things in my mouth !!!! off to docs in 20 mins with son ..........then i will be over my dangerous period ..... cheers another pint of water xx

feeling hungry

I've felt 'hungry' all day today - I like to keep my packs as late as possible so that I can eat in the evening so I've only had half pack plus 500ml bouillion & 2.5l water.... Water intakes been slower today as well & now I feel tired - I think I'll go and do something for an hour then have my soup - although I have to say I've just cooked pizza & oven chips (Ramsey's got sod all on me I'm tellin ya!) so maybe its the aroma!
:drool: :drool: :drool:
xxxx

Have had a session today of finding clothes that need taking in/taking up due to the weight loss! So have been busy!

Missy Missy Moo, :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass: ....that's not for eating the chocolates but for makin me druuuuuuuule :tear_drop::tear_drop::D

Draw that line and please try harder tomorrow, I know it's hard, I feel like a hypocrite, especially afer me gaining most of which I lost last year. But I know how crap I've felt for doing that and I'd hate to think of my buddies feeling the same....stop it here, please don't end up like me. YOU ARE STRONG WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

sAM, you go for it...I used to love trying my old clothes on and seeing that they fitted me... wow, what a rush eh??

xx sj xx

hope everyone else is doing ok.

I've felt 'hungry' all day today - I like to keep my packs as late as possible so that I can eat in the evening so I've only had half pack plus 500ml bouillion & 2.5l water.... Water intakes been slower today as well & now I feel tired - I think I'll go and do something for an hour then have my soup - although I have to say I've just cooked pizza & oven chips (Ramsey's got sod all on me I'm tellin ya!) so maybe its the aroma!
:drool: :drool: :drool:
xxxx

:eat: ready and waiting :D

well ive started on 790 and im hoping i can keep to it! had a lovely meal of pan fried chicken and mushrooms with a curry sauce made from fromage frais and curry powder. was yummy!!

Evening all, hope you are all ok?

Thanks SJ, I need a good talking to and a huge kick up the bum! I will be on track tomorrow, Ive messed about the past three days and enough is enough! x

Delli Im sure you will do great on 790, I might try what you had tomorrow night, just need to get some fromage frais.

x

evenin all
well i spent most of the day mooching round m & s looking at everything in there home department. found the sign for the resturant so since wee one needed feeding we went in. we had gone into the fine dining resturant! wee one got excited by the bread baskets so we got a table. was panicing over being there so ordered a chicken ceaser salad, asked em to hold the bacon, crutons, parmasan and sauce. she said to me so u want a bowl of chicken and lettuce then, lol
only managed 4 mouthfuls along with 2 bottles of water and 2 green teas ( love it weak ive found )

missy, mines is a tesco brand one, not their cheapy own brand but it was the lowest calorie content i could find - 43cals in 100g. its a little white pot with a flower on it!

Back