It's worked... for now!

Vixs

After a few weeks of going nowhere and even gaining 0.5lb, I thought I would try and eat more calories. I was roughly eating between 1200-1400 so I looked online for advice and thought I would try to eat around 1700 calories daily. I was nervous about doing this and really thought I would gain.

I nervously stepped on the scales on Monday morning and to my delight I have lost 3.5lbs!!!!

Now the question is, do I stick with that for now or do I reduce my intake again? What have you experienced?

Hello. Well done on your loss! I'd stick with 1700 and m see how you go. If you find you've stop losing just lower your allowence. X

Start 18st. Goal 12st. Currently 16st. 4 1/2lbs.

Brilliant ..!!!! I have upped mine a bit .. But think I may have overdone it ... And with all the wrong foods ..!!!! Put 5lb on :-(
But your post has inspired me ..!!! Very well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is interesting Vixes... I have been pretty low with calories for two weeks (not including weekends) I think I might try upping to 1500 through December and see how it goes

Thanks, will do that. I guess we are all different and we need to find out what works for us. It's only been 1 week so I will see what the scales say on Monday and if I continue to lose then I will stick at 1700 cals. :)

Well stepped on the scales this morning and to my horror I have now gained 2lbs!! I was at 1700 cals a day for 2 weeks which resulted in a 4lbs loss, now on my 3rd week I have gained half of that back!! This week I am aiming for 1500 cals a day.

Vixs said:
Well stepped on the scales this morning and to my horror I have now gained 2lbs!! I was at 1700 cals a day for 2 weeks which resulted in a 4lbs loss, now on my 3rd week I have gained half of that back!! This week I am aiming for 1500 cals a day.

Is it totm..??? I always gain 2-3lb then ..!!

No but I am beginning to notice a pattern I always gain every 4th week (2 weeks before I am due totm). So annoying!!

Vixs said:
No but I am beginning to notice a pattern I always gain every 4th week (2 weeks before I am due totm). So annoying!!

Isn't it just ..!!!! Xx

Back