Iv been reading...

this is one of my fears too as i am a very fussy eatter hate salad and hate veg i have always had a high matabalism and i feel alot of my weight gain is from having 5 children as i went up a size everytime after pregnancy. and once i have had baby i havent gained anymore. ok now i am really starting to worrie :(

I am worried about it but trying not to worry right now as the end of January seems a long way off!
I do know that there is no way I am going to go through all this just to put the weight back on.
Think I am going to start reading up on healthy eating and try some nice new recipes on my OH!

Iv been so unhappy with my weight for so long that im never going to let myself get back to where i am now!!!

If you are on a diet and have the occasional transgretion (take-away mmmm) then that Lipobind product is meant to be very good. Binds the fats up in your intestine and helps the body to eject the ftas before the body has a chance to store/use the fats. Sounds good to me!

I used lipobind for 3 months before LT and i lost nothing!!! personally i feel its a lot of money for nothing

If you are on a diet and have the occasional transgretion (take-away mmmm) then that Lipobind product is meant to be very good. Binds the fats up in your intestine and helps the body to eject the ftas before the body has a chance to store/use the fats. Sounds good to me!
Tell me more, from where? how much? Have you tried it? Does it work? I'm not paniky!!!:eek: lol
T x

Lol! and two for a special occasion!
Now now, i thinks thats a bit over the top.... 1/2 will be sufficient!!!!:D
T x

Mike - great point. Might start fearing being too thin ;-)

Lipobind is about £20 for i think its 48ish tablets (herbal) and you can get them from boots. I tried them but i didnt see any change

Back