iv hopped off this train.....

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
hi all,

i just thought id let u all know that as of wednesday, i came off CD and have started calorie counting. as much as i love the results of CD, i find it hard to stick to, where the whole day is all about CD and i thought of nothing else!!! with a toddler, college, work and my home salon, it was getting rather tough! im not sad, in fact im really positive about my new plan and im much happier too :) iv reinstated my gym membership as i froze it for 3 mths when i started CD and i know i wont get the immediate results of CD but i know il do well on this plan, and CD has helped me as i feel fuller much quicker and know i dont need as much food as i used to eat! so its all good :)

Thank u to u all for your fantastic support, it makes all the difference!!! Good luck to everyone, i will pop back to see how everyone is doing and give u an update of me too :)

Happy Weight loss!! :D xxxx

Good luck x

I`m now making sure I don`t go over 1200 cals (I`m actually struggling to eat that many :confused::sigh:) and have joined an exercise class.

We might be slower, But we`ll get there ;) Xx

hey , well done for making the decison , I had a 6 month break last year and its so hard to actually decide to come off CD and a little scarey , but with CD you so need to be in the right 'place' and if you are not there then there are better things you can do , I am sure you will continue to loose weight and with the gym as well you will succeed :D

make sure you pop back soon and let us know how you are getting on :)

aw thank u everyone!!!! im sure iv made the right decision :) healthy eating is just so expensive tho!! £120 shopping yesterday, nearly died!!! x

Good luck hun x

Best of luck lovely!

Good luck and let us know how u get on x

Good luck :) you have to do what you feel is right for you! x

thank u everyone for your lovely words of support!!! so far so good and im actually enjoying my diet now so i think iv definately done the right thing by finding a new plan for me :) hope everyone is doing great too :) and il be back and forth for a while to see how everyone is doing and update u on my progress too xxxx

Good luck -- you have to find what works for you. I am sure you've missed the gym and in addition to toning up and buring calories -- it'll boost your endorphins (and cheer you up).

Keep us posted.

MM

Back