Iv joint ww and raring to go!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Mornin everyone! Well went and joint weight watchers again last night and wasn’t to shocked at my weight as i sorta knew myself that I had put on quiet a bit!lol but i no that this is the right time for me now, after putting on those shorts last week which used to hang on me and now i cant even button them was a real wake up call! along with the help of my friend and all you guys i think i can do it! i sat last night and worked out my food for today so i dont go off track (i will post my food diary later) and i am going to do this every night for the next day, my step dad has also said that if i can lose 10lb in a month he is going to give me £100 for new clothes!!lol as he had heard me say how nothing fitted anymore lol so thats an incentive too! Really dont wanna spend this xmas feelin huge so i know it needs to come off!me and my friend have made a pact that we are not goin to eat any takeaways for a month, im sick to the sight of them and wanna try be strict with myself! so heres to hopin for a great first week and that i have a good lose next mon! xx

oh new clothes,,great incentive,good luck wih the losses!!!

Well done for going!!

I still manage to have 1 take away per week and stay under points so you can do it. dont restrict yourself from food because you will only crack and binge on it!

You will be fine :D

we've had a chinese lately! :D We used to have 1 each and now we share one because its easier on the pocket, stomach and points!! Splitting is easier now than it was and i save points so i can have what i want!

Chicken and mushrooms are apparently the lowest :)

chicken and mushroom or chicken and pineapple are 3 points each, and half a portion of rice is 3.

you can have vegetable chow mein for 4.5 or chicken chow mein for 7.

if you like kebabs, you can have chicken shish for low in points too :) x think its 5 for a chicken shish in pitta with salad x

hi and welcome and good luck hope u get these new clothes x

just to say well done for going last night, and oh, the thought of all those lovely new clothes.:)

Good Luck, it was my first day yesterday too :)

I'm doing well Thank You :)

Monday i used all my points (i have 21 a day)and tuesday i saved 2, today i am just eating my breakfast as i am a night worker. Not trying to eat much at night though i just take a mullerlight and 3 pieces of fruit!!

How are you doing are you finding it easy enough??

Back