I've been a bad, bad girl!!!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Hen weekend.

Lots of booze.

Immense amounts of food, including pizza, muffins, brownies, sweeties, almost no fruit or veg, chocolate, more pizza...

About 3 hours sleep a night.

A Dance class.

A very cheesy night club.

5 hours driving each way.

And now...

I am very tired and having a takeaway curry!

Back on it tomorrow. It was brilliant and very worth it. I am SO gaining this week! LOL!

Hey it's a special occasion. You know your gonna gain so enjoy it whilst it lasted and back on the wagon :)
Glad you endulged heartily though!

Tee Hee, naughty Hellie!!

Glad you enjoyed it chick, enjoy the last night of your indulgence. xxx

It's a one off! So go back to basics!

I will, I will. Total basics and uber superfree!

Need bed now...

You and me both. I went to a hen night, last night...Some "Abba" night at a place called Willows. It was tacky, boozy, chocolatey and ACE. My WI is tomorrow but I don't care... I haven't had a gain in three months (since I began) so I deserve a break.

Sounds like you were oh-so-good at being oh-so-bad, though! You too, Scarlet! :p

Life's for enjoying, it's too darn short not to dive into the good times and enjoy them properly. Can't be a saint every day - and who'd want to be anyway?! Glad you hennighters had a great time!

Ah f**k it, that's what I say! You had a fabulous week-end and it was worth it. Back on plan tomorrow, and IF you gain you know why and more importantly how to fix it!

Natt xxx

Back