I've been a good girl/boy today because...

...even though the snow was coming down quite heavily, and I was all cosy at home, I got up off my aris and went to Aqua Aqerobics! :happy036:I'm glad I did too, there was a new teacher and she gave us an amazing workout :character00116:

I'm also a good girl because I am having a proper dinner rather than cereal! As we speak I have a lush potato crisping up rather nicely in the oven. Yumm. Going to have it with tuna and a dollop of garlic mayo :eating:

Go girl go!!! :talk017: and extra yum to tuna/garlic potato!!

I was a good girl today because I had my first chocolate bar this year without any guilt, and totally accounted for!! And boy was it small, and boy was it gone EVER SO FAST.

:cry:

But never mind, tis all about the learning process, and once I am a dolly bird size 8 lol, I won't even care about chocolate because I'll be too busy modelling sexy clothes in the bedroom :D:D

Oh and I'm also good for getting on the Wii fit despite feeling like a chewed up and regurgitated chicken nugget :jelous:

ive been a good girl today..............
coz i swam 2 miles and 12 lengths (140 lengths) yay lol x

ive been a great girl today because...........................i had a very hard day in work, and was so so tired,that on the way home i had decided to stop off at the chip shop and get some dinner from there. BUT... at the last minute i pulled into morrisons, bought some chicken, and have now just enjoyed a dinner of home cooked, chicken rogan josh with wholegrain rice and 2 small poppadoms.

approx 700 calories instead of approx 1500/2000 cals fish and chips.

phew!!

i was a good girl yesterday because.............. i could of EASILY ate a big mac meal and large chips, but instead had a hamburger, small chips and diet coke, and didnt go over on my calorie intake for the day! :D:D:D

Back