I've been a naughty girl

Want2bThin

:cry:

What a week. I feel so fat and disgusting.

My family have just gone home after staying with me for a week.

The week they were here i've cheated so badly. :wave_cry:

I'm supposed to be sole sourcing. I went out for meals, and although i went for the healthy options (chicken salad and grilled swordfish) i also was bad in having ice cream, chocolate...the list is endless.

Feeling very very very upset with myself. So much for loosing 20lb by 15th september. I was doing so well and lost 12lb, now i've let myself down and prob put all 12lb this month back on.

The worst thing is im so upset i just feel like gorging out even more :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Dont gorge you dont need to, its just the mean little gremlin in your head trying to keep you down. You've done great so far so just put this past week behind you and get back in to it and you will be fine. We all have bad days and weeks where we cheat so you are not alone.

Dont dwell on the eating, just get back on the diet and think of the loss at the end of your week again.

Have you weighed yourself? The damage may not be as bad as you think, and even if it is bad, it will only be water and after a week back on SS any gain will have been lost again.

20lb by 15th September is achievable if you get straight back on plan now. Just remember how crap you are feeling right now and that will hopefully stop you breaking your diet in the future.

Hi Hun, put the week behind you and think of today as a new start. :)You can still have loads off by September. Don't stop now....glug the water :tear_drop::tear_drop:and get back on it today. you will soon get back into ketosis and will feel great that you have overcome this blip.

You can do it....we are all here to help you through. We have all been there too so do understand how difficult it is. :):)

You have done fantastically well to lose 12lbs. Dont turn your mistake of last week into a catastrophy by totally abandoning the diet. Get back on the packs and water and the weight will come off again.

The only downside of this diet is the social aspect. A lot of us struggle with this but the results you get are worth it.

Good luck

Jac

don't talk about beeing naughty, if it comes to naughtiness I will be at the top of the list. you have only cheated for one week, mine is more than that maybe 4 weeks :(. and I didn't add any weight :) even though i wasn't eating healthy. I restarted yesterday and things went ok :):):):). don't worry and don't let things to put you down

good luck

:cry:
What a week. I feel so fat and disgusting.
My family have just gone home after staying with me for a week.
The week they were here i've cheated so badly. :wave_cry:
I'm supposed to be sole sourcing. I went out for meals, and although i went for the healthy options (chicken salad and grilled swordfish) i also was bad in having ice cream, chocolate...the list is endless.
Feeling very very very upset with myself. So much for loosing 20lb by 15th september. I was doing so well and lost 12lb, now i've let myself down and prob put all 12lb this month back on.
The worst thing is im so upset i just feel like gorging out even more :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

20lb off by the 15th of september is still possible ;).

I know what you mean when you are so upset it leaves you feeling like you want eat even more - however if the blip you had last week has upset you this much, eating more now is only going to make you feel even worse.

Like the other lovely ladies above me have said - you know you have slipped up over the last week, draw a line under it, get back onto the diet and you will be back on the road to the new slimmer you in no time at all.

:hug99: for you xx

So you've discovered you're human - we all are and mistakes happen. You have done brilliantly well so far and as someone earlier said it is just the voices in your head leading you astray. Don't listen to them, your goal is still achieveable - focus on that and try to stay positive. Non sense beating yourself up - instead congratulate yourself on the 12lbs lost and believe that you can do it again!

Georgie
x

Back