I've been avoiding you....

aliflower

:eek:
Yes, I'm ashamed to say that this is the first time in weeks I've looked at this website. From that you would be right in concluding that as soon as my feet hit festival ground (er, that was the 10th of Sep!) I have not so much as given SW a backward glance :break_diet:...unless you count eating alpen light bars as they were all I had available for an instant snack.

I'm so disappointed in myself. I haven't even managed to step on the scales - am terrified :sigh: actually I don't need to get on the scales, my work clothes are t-i-g-h-t and my tummy rests nicely on my thighs when I sit on the lav....can't face updating my weight stats and tracker just yet so think I'll give myself a few days to settle back into the routine first.

Oh dear.

Right.

So.

I'm back now. I've posted on here, that's a start isn't it! I've had my HEB and A (42g weetabix crunchy bran, light soya milk) and 3 syns alpen light bar...so I'm on the right track so far today....will go and buy salad and nice salmon and chicken for lunch and avoid the pub after class tonight....

Here we go again!!

Up to you of course but if you weigh in now you will see how much you lose by being back on SW again - if you don't you could stick to SW all week 100%, lose weight without knowing, and still be above what you were. IMO self-honesty is the key to this whole thing.

Good luck with whatever you decide, and welcome back :)

Welcome back, mate.

Bite the bullet, weigh-in, update your stats then it is all upward from then on in. You will feel rubbish until you do it.

The important thing is that you are back, and things will be going in the right direction from here on in.

Really good to see you again

xxxx

Well done on posting here again. That was my first step. I've been off plan since the end of May. Let me tell you.. the scales are pretty scary when you haven't stepped on them in 3 months. They did their worst to beat me down, but it's just a number, and it will be a smaller number next week.

Go to class, face the scales and then move on from there. That's what I'm doing. If you don't go and WI you will make yourself even more miserable about it, and spend all next week wondering if you've lost what you put on (if you put on) etc etc and you'll end up in the viscious circle of mentally getting on your own case.

Good luck and don't forget to smile :D

I'd weigh in now too. As Laddiesboy said, if you lose weight in the meantime you may not know, but if you WI now it may be a nasty shock at first, but at least you'll know how well you've done this week when you've been sticking to the plan.

I've had a few wibbles recently and jumping on those scales was the shock to the system I needed. Whatever the number, it'll be lower when you next weigh in :)

Well done for coming back.

Welcome back Hun.
Dont ever feel a failure...you are human! Just face the scales and then put it all behind you and think to yourself that you are going to make a difference when you are back on plan.
So...well done for facing up to things!

xxx

I would weigh so that you have a starting point. Whatever the scales say you know why they say that and you have to move on. If you weigh now you are more likely to get straight back on plan, if you wait you could view it as time to indulge your foody pleasures until weigh in so I say get it over with and weigh in.

I know how you feel tho about not coming on here or going to class, but I'll tell you , that is the worst you can do. Even if you've had a really bad week food wise, go to class or come on here, I am pretty sure you will go away feeling refreshed and raring to go. I have made the mistake a couple of times now of not coming on here or talking to my family and friends because i feel ashamed ive slipped and ive slipped back into bad habits. But when ive come back on and talked ive had the kick up the behind ive needed and wondered why i didnt just keep it all in the open and let everyone help me. But it is easier said than done.

Never be afraid to ask for help! It could save you alot of pounds!

Back