I've been shopping and.......

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by caz789, 3 October 2008 Social URL.

1. caz789

caz789 Full Member

.....for the first time in a long time I didn't hate the person that stared back at me in the mirror!!!!

I didn't buy anything because I still have a way to go yet but I can't tell you how good it felt to not hate myself. I left feeling positive. Now that hasn't happened in a while.

Thank you LL!:):):):):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I can not wait to go shopping once I have lost some weight. I keep thinking of going into Topshop and getting a really lovely outfit which fits and looks great!!

I bet that feeling looking in the mirror was better than any feeling food gives you!

4. Brummygirl

Brummygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Ive done that myself caz know how it feels - grrrrrrrreat. Wont be long before we're skipping backwards and forwards past all the shop windows and mirrors admiring our slinky new figures!!!

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Ah, well done ladies!! IT is a fantastic feeling innit!!! No one but us can really understand the joy of that experience!!! But I do!

Well done all of you - keep on rockin it! :D

(If I can give you a peice of advise - starting saving for the impending shopping sprees!!! If you think the diet is expensive -just wait until you can buy anything you want!! ITs a bloody dangerous zone, I will tell you that!!!

Penniless - but fashionable. Hmm. Maybe not so bad??) :D :D :D

6. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    i love my face now haha it has so much more structure to it and i dont have to smile to hide the double chin...its just gone haha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.