I've been shopping and.......

caz789

.....for the first time in a long time I didn't hate the person that stared back at me in the mirror!!!!

I didn't buy anything because I still have a way to go yet but I can't tell you how good it felt to not hate myself. I left feeling positive. Now that hasn't happened in a while.

Thank you LL!:):):):):):)

I can not wait to go shopping once I have lost some weight. I keep thinking of going into Topshop and getting a really lovely outfit which fits and looks great!!

I bet that feeling looking in the mirror was better than any feeling food gives you!

Ive done that myself caz know how it feels - grrrrrrrreat. Wont be long before we're skipping backwards and forwards past all the shop windows and mirrors admiring our slinky new figures!!!

Ah, well done ladies!! IT is a fantastic feeling innit!!! No one but us can really understand the joy of that experience!!! But I do!

Well done all of you - keep on rockin it! :D

(If I can give you a peice of advise - starting saving for the impending shopping sprees!!! If you think the diet is expensive -just wait until you can buy anything you want!! ITs a bloody dangerous zone, I will tell you that!!!

Penniless - but fashionable. Hmm. Maybe not so bad??) :D :D :D

i love my face now haha it has so much more structure to it and i dont have to smile to hide the double chin...its just gone haha

Back