• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've bought a dress

Guru

Silver Member
It's the first dress I've bought since I was 13 years old. With the exception of my wedding dress.

I am going to wear it to a black tie do on Tuesday and I feel very ladylike and feminine in it. Instead of feeling like the fat frump in trousers.

Size 20, which while still not brilliant is a considerable improvement on size 24.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
How very exciting for you!!!

:talk017:

Love Mini xxx

Guru

Silver Member
Hehe will take a pic on the night. It is this dress and shrug to hide my fat arms:

I got my CDC to take a photo of me at weigh in yesterday. I'm so disheartened at not having lost much the last five weeks I want to see if I actually look any different. As soon as she emails it to me along with the photo from week 1 I'll post it up.

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
I was amazed when I looked at photos because I couldnt believe how different I was, I bet you will feel the same :D Beautiful dress you will look stunning! love the little jacket where is it from?

Guru

Silver Member
Lovely, lovely dress and shrug Guru, you will feel so elegant and feminine.
It is so long since I dressed up for a ball - for a friend's graduation from medical school, would love to have another opportunity. Have a great time x

Hey Guru, nice dress!!! I still don't feel ladylike enough to wear a dress... and come to think of it, I don't think I ever will (too many dresses in my youth?!? :rolleyes:) but at least I know I look good in my size 16 pants which are about to become 14s in about 2 weeks (another trip to NY)!

You'll look lovely :)

You'' have a shock when you see what you looked like before. my CDC showed me couple of weeks ago of when i first started..i looked a tramp...couldnt believe that was me or how id let myself get like that!!! and i thought i looked ok'ish!!

That is wonderful Guru, it is a big achievement to be attending a party in a dress 2 sizers smaller - look how far you have come ! Hope you have a wonderful time and show us some pics of you looking glam !

hey guru the dress looks fab am sure u will lovely in it.

bet you well look fab in that dress,

i wearing a dress on wednesday the first time in many years, as i a smart trouser person normally, bet to make sure my legs in tiptop condition lol

Guru

Silver Member
I wore it last night and here it is.....no full length shot but I felt great in it!