I've cheated new to lt

Poppapig

Hello I'm new to this site and I'm finding it really hard I get married in 3 weeks and my dress is a little tight back fat as I call it over the top of my dress:( I thought this would be a great idea as you lose so much in a little tome witch is perfect but I'm so tired and mardy my hubby won't want to marry me if I carry on like this today is day 3 my tummy was going mad head pains mardy took my two nieces out for dinner I removed my self and went for a long fag when it arrived but when I came back she had left a hot dog as she didn't like it they went off to play and it was just their I wooffed it :( I felt so bad when I got home I cryed but I just can't cope feeling like this :( xx

:thread_moved: from 100% forum due to food reference

Hello I'm new to this site and I'm finding it really hard I get married in 3 weeks and my dress is a little tight back fat as I call it over the top of my dress:( I thought this would be a great idea as you lose so much in a little tome witch is perfect but I'm so tired and mardy my hubby won't want to marry me if I carry on like this today is day 3 my tummy was going mad head pains mardy took my two nieces out for dinner I removed my self and went for a long fag when it arrived but when I came back she had left a hot dog as she didn't like it they went off to play and it was just their I wooffed it :( I felt so bad when I got home I cryed but I just can't cope feeling like this :( xx

Oh hun. dont beat yourself up about it. You had a slip up thats all you didnt kill anyone:D

Just learn from it. First few days are dreadful because your body is going through cold turkey basically. I was like a demon last few days but woke up this morning and jumped - yes I jumped - out of bed at 7.30 and made a huge breakfast for my OH before he went to work - He kept on asking if I was allright lol

Its day 6 for me and it was only last night that the hunger pangs went but feeling really good and energetic today.

I made it through by removing myself from all food related situations to a reasonable extent for the first few days. OH made dinner and did shopping and I just took care of kids breakfast and lunches. To tell you the truth I try to avoid restaraunts and cafes as much as possible while on LT because why would I want to put myself through that.

Just get back on it today and tell your fiance that he will have to put up with your moods for a few days and you are sorry if you snap,that you dont really mean it and things will be better in a few days.

Stick with it because in the 3 weeks you could probably lose a stone at least and think how beautiful you will look on your wedding day and honeymoon - and this is coming from a future bride who has 4 and a half stone to shift :p

Oh and water water water - it fills you up

I'm new to this too. It's my first day of week 2. I just get thru each day at a time & when temptation strikes I stop & think how I will feel at the end of the day if food has passed my lips & how I will feel if I'm 100%. I much prefer the feelin of bein 100%. Just remember whatever your goin thru you're not on your own xx

i take it your only doing it until your wedding day so think of that as a positive..you dont have long to do it and whatever you do lose before you get hitched is a positive!

have a great day

h x

Back