I've cheated new to lt

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Poppapig, 11 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Poppapig

Poppapig New Member

Hello I'm new to this site and I'm finding it really hard I get married in 3 weeks and my dress is a little tight back fat as I call it over the top of my dress:( I thought this would be a great idea as you lose so much in a little tome witch is perfect but I'm so tired and mardy my hubby won't want to marry me if I carry on like this today is day 3 my tummy was going mad head pains mardy took my two nieces out for dinner I removed my self and went for a long fag when it arrived but when I came back she had left a hot dog as she didn't like it they went off to play and it was just their I wooffed it :( I felt so bad when I got home I cryed but I just can't cope feeling like this :( xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. zerotohero?

zerotohero? Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

Oh hun. dont beat yourself up about it. You had a slip up thats all you didnt kill anyone:D

Just learn from it. First few days are dreadful because your body is going through cold turkey basically. I was like a demon last few days but woke up this morning and jumped - yes I jumped - out of bed at 7.30 and made a huge breakfast for my OH before he went to work - He kept on asking if I was allright lol

Its day 6 for me and it was only last night that the hunger pangs went but feeling really good and energetic today.

I made it through by removing myself from all food related situations to a reasonable extent for the first few days. OH made dinner and did shopping and I just took care of kids breakfast and lunches. To tell you the truth I try to avoid restaraunts and cafes as much as possible while on LT because why would I want to put myself through that.

Just get back on it today and tell your fiance that he will have to put up with your moods for a few days and you are sorry if you snap,that you dont really mean it and things will be better in a few days.

Stick with it because in the 3 weeks you could probably lose a stone at least and think how beautiful you will look on your wedding day and honeymoon - and this is coming from a future bride who has 4 and a half stone to shift :p

Oh and water water water - it fills you up
  5. galaxy-girl

galaxy-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Weight watchers
    I'm new to this too. It's my first day of week 2. I just get thru each day at a time & when temptation strikes I stop & think how I will feel at the end of the day if food has passed my lips & how I will feel if I'm 100%. I much prefer the feelin of bein 100%. Just remember whatever your goin thru you're not on your own xx
  6. Poppapig

Poppapig New Member

Thank you ladys going to start a fresh and hopefully I will fit in that dress lol like you say on day at a time xx
  7. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    my own
    i take it your only doing it until your wedding day so think of that as a positive..you dont have long to do it and whatever you do lose before you get hitched is a positive!

have a great day

h x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.