Ive come back

Hi. I was here awhile back. I've stopped slimming world for a bit and focused on my job as an ICU vet nurse. I enrolled in a higher education diploma in advanced veterinary nursing and completed my first year ( full on studies and it's exhausting!) I've also been promoted to head nurse / nurse manager as well. So things are going really well, and I have rejoined slimming world online. It's not that I gained weight, in fact I'm a few kg down , but I never reached my goal weight. I followed SW "part-time" if that makes sense and now I need that extra motivation and support to continue on and feel better with myself. I feel badly that I had quit slimming world cause I'd probably would have been at target weight by now. But I'm having trouble motivating myself in a positive way, not in a "don't fail again " or just buy that ice cream once kinda way. I'm my harshest critic and I think I may be my own worst enemy at times. Any words of advice? Suggestions? I'm on hiatus from studies until September so I figured I could give some more time back to me :)

Back