I've come to join you!

Lexy1972

Hi guys, I'm sure there will be some I know on here from SS. I still have about 12lbs left to lose and am eating again I lost 2lbs this week but befor you say well done that was after a 3lb increase the week before :eek::eek::eek:

I am a healthy BMI now and really want to lose the last bit whilst eating so I can learn to manage my food and not do the starvation/binge thing!

So I look forward to chatting with those of you over here and hope I can get the motivation and support I need to lose this last bit :)

xx

Welcome Lexy, funny, reading your post because my situation is exactly the same as yours. About 12lbs or so to lose and off the diet!
We can encourage each other.
Molly is lovely, I have a black one!

Welcome Lexy, you have come to the right place.... any problems just ask, there is bound to be someone who can help you... we are all here to help motivate each other too...

welcome along hun!
I'm still on 810 (BOO) as have 7lbs to go until goal but also have a healthy BMI so similar position to you! :D
There are so many people on here with lots of wisdom! :D

xx

Hey Lexy,
Welcome over here hon, its great, and its good to keep your diary going as much as you can I find it really helps...
You have done so well you will be at your goal before you know it
xxx

Hi Lexy & welcome... best of luck! Molly's cute!

xxx

Hi guys, hope you are well, sorry to have been a bit quiet but been ill for last week or so with a chest infection. I didn't weigh in last week as poorly so weighing in tomorrow. I have been stuck with my weight but being ill = loss of appitite so fingers crossed for tomorrow, it's been a struggle though! I will update in the morning! xx

Well I had my weigh in today and lost 1.5lbs so pleased with that! Getting to target, albeit at the pace of a tortoise at the moment :D x

Hi all, I seem to be in the same position - taking small steps up the plans, wrestling with myself as I go ("come on, there's not THAT much difference between 200 and 300 calorie meals is there?" "Why shouldn't I have a bowl of sugar-free jelly and cream? I can miss a shake" "I can pig out when I get to target as I know a few days on SS will get any gains off" etc. etc.) Desperately hoping that I'm not going to have to go through restarting in 12 months time.
I think I'm getting there............Good luck to anyone at the same stage

Back