Ive decided to start LT tomorrow!

clare-jo

Hi there,

I post on her a couple of days ago for the first time to say I was thinking of starting LT. After your totally inspiring losses I decided to go for it, however I was going to wait until after my birthday on 5th Oct.

I couldnt stop thinking about it and decided what the hell, just do it now. I dont need to pig out just because its my birthday and if I start now I could be about half stone lighter when I turn 27 (fingers crossed)!

So I bit the bullet and went to the pharmacy and got my shakes. Decided not to try the chicken soup or flapjacks as they havent had very good reviews on here, lol!

Anyway got weighed and Im 14st 1lb, :cry:which is what I thought and my goal weight is 9st 5 so quite a way to go but Im ready for it!

Im sure you'll get to know me well as I'll undoubtley have a ton of questions.

Wish me luck peps xxxx

good luck hun, it will fly by, just be strong :)

Yay! Glad you decided to join...and like you said, no time like the present! Welcome to life as an Official Lipotrimmer (sorry, no badge :))
Keep coming on here for support xxx

good for you for starting now. there'll always be something going on - birthdays, nights out etc which can give you an excuse not to do LT "right now", but doing it now is the best thing - well done! Drink loadsa water - it really helps x x

YAY! Another happy peeps in the making! Good Luck!!!!

Hiya all ive started LT today

Hiya all, i just started today, hoping to lose a few stone ready for xmas...2 stone as just kinda crept back on over the last yr:sigh:.....like it does. Need to lose about 4 stone..god that is a lot..lol. You guys on here are all doin great, heard and seen some real good results, so thought id give it a try, not liking the chicken soup though:jelous: x x

Hiya Kay and lovely to meet you : ) Welcome to LT! xxx

welcome kay - keep logging on - you can shout from the roof tops when you're doing well and be hugged and supported when you're wobbly - this forum is a life saver! Good luck! x x x

Thanx Rachel and everyone xx lookin forward to my weigh in nxt wk..x:)

welcome to the mad house!

be strong! and drink loads and you will be fine. if you can, try and get a few days where you have very few commitments just in case you get a few symptoms in the first few days.

I like the soup and the flappies, it tastes like chicken and mushroom pot noodle without the noodle, or mushroom for that matter!

also try the vanilla with coffee made hot
and peppermint tea mixed with the chocolate one

measure every single part of your body you can get a tape measure around, and do it again in 4 weeks, the results are amazing!

take care

xxx

Thanks for all your welcome messages. Seems there are a few of us newbies today - fingers crossed we do as well as everyone else on here x

welcome to you both...good luck...keep posting, it helps a lot! :)

welcome to the group and good luck on ya first day hun xxxxxx

Back