Ive desided to stop the diet

JayneGreeny

Hello all, yesterday i desided to stop the ss and go on to weight watchers as i only have maybe another stone to lose to be where i need to be for my height, I was really unwell yesterday really bad throat and was feeling really dizzy i couldn;t even get out of bed,i felt that ill, I feel its time to eat again now, And want to try my best to maintain it, i Feel the diet has really worked and i can see a change in my body already with only doing it for 3 weeks. Weight watchers has worked for me in the past so going back on that is best for me i think.

Have you thought of going to a higher CD plan like the 1200. With this you still have 2 CD ensuring 2/3rds of your daily nutrition plus you get to eat quite a lot of good low GI food teaching you good eating habits for the future. Low GI is a great way of stabilising sugar levels and keeping you fuller longer.

SS is only one of our programmes.

Did you get a yellow weightcare with Cambridge booklet might be worth a read.

Choice is obviously yours good luck whatever you decide.

Wish you all the luck and i hope you'll succeed with WW.

Hugs
botozi

Best wishes for you Jayne. Whatever you decide it sounds like you have the determination to get to your target weight. Please let us know how you're doing.
Take care
Tansyx:)

Hi Jayne

If you go from SSing straight to eating you will probably gain a little bit back of your glycogen in the first few days. Best to take it easy on re-introducing the carbs in the first week, and stick mainly to protein xx

Hi Jayne

If you go from SSing straight to eating you will probably gain a little bit back of your glycogen in the first few days. Best to take it easy on re-introducing the carbs in the first week, and stick mainly to protein xx

Thanks for that advice, im going to stick to mainly chicken and vegatables and tuna they'll be ok for you wont they?

Back