i've done it before . . . i'll do it again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Juelles, 23 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Juelles

Juelles Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Go Lower
    i'm about to start the Go Lower plan at the beginning of may. 2yrs ago i lost 5stone . . . i've put 4stone back on (very long story). i'm starting to get issues with my feet again so my pathetic attempt at "healthy eating and exercise" has gone out the window.
    I lost the weight before on LL and tried to go back to it but since 3 of my friends have had major surgery immediately after being on either LL or CD it totally does not appeal (and i know it doesn't work long term, for me at least).
    hoping to find refuge with some fellow food challenged people on here :)
    can't wait to start Go Lower cos i know if i stick to the rules i will be a size 10 again in a few months :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Hello and welcome along :)

Well done on your previous weight loss. You've obviously got determination and willpower, so go for it!

I too lost over 5 stone years ago, stupidly put it all back on and then some :eek:

So here I am again, determined and up for it :D

I look forward to chatting with you
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with Go Lower

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.