Ive done it...I finally went clothes shopping

anne-mariep

Silver Member
So after putting it off for 12 weeks i finally got up enough courage to go clothes shopping and i absolutely loved it.

First thing i tried on a size 10 dress and oh my god it fit i have to say i nearly cried with absolute shock and am so proud.

I spent over 200 euro which for me an absolute cheap ass haha is brilliant and i didnt even think twice coz i offically have no clothes that fit.

I was having a shower this morning and it hit me how much weight ive lost. I never noticed it i was starting to get worried that i wud never see it. But wen i stood in that dressing room in the size 10 dress(haha such a big thing for me) i really saw how thin i am. I didnt buy the dress coz my boobs were a bit big for it haha big they have shrunk so much. I tried the 12 but it was huge on my waist and made me look too thin. hahaha too thin!

So i bought 2 pairs of jeans both size 12 haha 2 dresses one 12 one 10 cud have went with a 10 for the first one but the 12 has a bit more length. Jacket size 12 two jumpers size 10 haha.Oh im delirious to be honest cant believe I OWN CLOTHES IN SIZE 10 AND 12. in my wildest dreams i cudnt have seen that happen.

And its all thanks to lipotrim and this forum which i cudnt have done all this without. I will be totally doing a fashion show and taking lots of pics. Will also take some pics in my old clothes to show the difference.

Guys anyone that is just starting or who just needs a push to stay on this just think how great it will be wen you get to goal im still nearly a stone away from my 'proper' goal but God i feel like im there. I really do the rest of the weight off is just a bonus. Less than a week til refeed and i actually feel ready now. It feels so great. :):):):):):):):):):):):bliss::talk017::angel::party0038::party0023:

Hi hun, just read your post and loved it! You are fantastic! What a wonderful feeling getting into size 10`s and 12`s, it is such an amazing achievement. You just can`t believe it when you can get down into sizes that only `other` people wear, you never think it will be you. Well, you`re in them now!! So very well done!! Keep posting so we can follow your progress. :) x

Hi hun, just read your post and loved it! You are fantastic! What a wonderful feeling getting into size 10`s and 12`s, it is such an amazing achievement. You just can`t believe it when you can get down into sizes that only `other` people wear, you never think it will be you. Well, you`re in them now!! So very well done!! Keep posting so we can follow your progress. :) x

Thanks now dat ive found this forum think it will be part of my life for a long time. Yeah i keep looking at the clothes and thinking i cant believe i fit into them haha!

It will be strange tomorrow wearing clothes that actually fit.

thats great hun, im so pleased for u. cant wait to see all the pics.

im going shopping on monday after my final tfr weigh in. cant wait. love shopping.

x x

I still have money left from my saving everytime i lost (thanks for the idea) So think ill go again. Haha! i still need loads. Its amazing how i actually want to go shopping.

Great idea to go after your last tfr weigh in. :) Im gonna get my hair cut as my treat.

Congratulations! You must be over the moon and you deserve it. I got emotional reading your post because you sound so happy and you are in a place where i never thought i would be again but with LT i believe i can do it now. You are an inspiration and i hope you will stay around on this site after you are maintaining your gorgeous new figure x x x

Congratulations! You must be over the moon and you deserve it. I got emotional reading your post because you sound so happy and you are in a place where i never thought i would be again but with LT i believe i can do it now. You are an inspiration and i hope you will stay around on this site after you are maintaining your gorgeous new figure x x x

oh thanks so much hun! Im glad my happiness came through coz i was in a terrible stress yesterday and everything seemed to be failing apart then today it all came together. You can do it and you will i still cant believe ive went 3 whole months without any food it goes so fast!

It really is a brilliant program and if you really think bout yourself and your habits while your on it it will change your life coz god knows i am a much happier person now from the person i was 12 weeksa ago and not only coz ive lost weight but because i believe ive found myself. :):):):):):) Finally.

Annemarie, you have had a fab experience on LT. Well done on doing so well. Your shopping trip must have made you feel ten foot high with pride. good for you. Hope you get loads of compliments in all your new gear.

People will actually be able to see my new body haha ive been hiding under big clothes for so long haha!

Don't drive the guys mad!!!! They won't be able to cope with the new you!!

Anne-Marie - I'm so chuffed for you, just cos you sound SOOO happy!!

I could NEVER imagine buying a 10 - think I'd cry if I was buying a 16!!

What size did you start at, if you don't mind me asking?

You are going to an amazing little Christmas star, aren't you! Hope you got a slinky black dress.

Really well done - you're very inspirational - you should be so very proud of yourself x x

Anne-Marie - I'm so chuffed for you, just cos you sound SOOO happy!!

I could NEVER imagine buying a 10 - think I'd cry if I was buying a 16!!

What size did you start at, if you don't mind me asking?

You are going to an amazing little Christmas star, aren't you! Hope you got a slinky black dress.

Really well done - you're very inspirational - you should be so very proud of yourself x x

Thanks so much! I started off between a 16 and a 18! I think its a personal accomplishment and a different one for everyone. i never expected to get to a 10 or a 12 i just didnt tink my body cud be that small haha!

im sure you will get to ur goal and you will be dancing around in size 16's very soon, sooner than you think. its truly amazing wat this diet does. Just take everyday as it comes, and let the surprises come. Haha good surprises 2. xxxxx

Well done Hun on achieving your achievement I'm really happy for you, today is my second day on TFR hope I can stick to it would love 2 be a size 12/14. How long do you think it would take me 2 drop 2 dress size..

It really depends on wat your starting weight is etc as sometimes people who are closer to a normal bmi lose slower. another thing some people go down dress sizes really fast whereas 3 stone down i lost 2 dress sizes whereas some people have lost 1 and a half stone and dropped 2 dress sizes.

it goes so fast thou hun once you get the first few weeks out of the way i cant believe i havnt eaten in 3 months 12 whole weeks its crazy. Time flies and god it is just so worth it!

Good Luck on your journey just stick in there and you will see the results. xxxx

LMAO!! I'm only back so trailing through older threads..I LOVED reading this -every statement = hahaha. Your happiness is so evident!! Congratulations! Really well done!

Ah thats great anne marie, well done x

LMAO!! I'm only back so trailing through older threads..I LOVED reading this -every statement = hahaha. Your happiness is so evident!! Congratulations! Really well done!

Im glad i was so excited i went out the next day and spent even more it was so much fun. Amazing how things actually fitting can make you happy.

Back