• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've done it - three stone in one year!!!

TeresaTT

S: 12st5lb C: 9st1lb G: 8st5lb BMI: 24 Loss: 3st4lb(26.59%)
I am so happy. Just had my weigh in and lost 1 1/2 lb which gives me a total loss of 3st 1lb. I started SW one year ago and I was really hoping for a loss this week to get me over the 3 stone loss and I've done it.

My target weight is finally getting close now, only 11lb to go. I'm still as committed as ever to SW and after a year I'm still excited by all the different recipes I can try.

Just over a year ago I was really miserable about my weight and almost resigned to getting fatter and fatter as nothing worked. I'm so glad I discovered SW through my friend and now it's changed my life.

Hopefully in just a few months I will be a target member although I'm already thoroughly enjoying the benefits of a new, slimmer and very much healthier me.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

peachy7

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st6lb(3.21%)
Well done, that's excellent! judging by your chart you look like you've had a fairly steady journey, how did you get through any struggles you (may have) had?

Woodsylou

Silver Member
S: 13st6.5lb C: 13st6.5lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
WELL DONE!!! that's amazing! you superstar!!! 3 stone is just fabulous! you should be REALLY proud of yourself!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
S: 11st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st2lb(9.88%)
Well done Teresa! That is fantastic... you'll be at target in no time!

TeresaTT

S: 12st5lb C: 9st1lb G: 8st5lb BMI: 24 Loss: 3st4lb(26.59%)
Thanks peachy7. I've found SW very easy to stick to as I enjoy it so much. I've had a few gains but they were mostly due to holidays away or Christmas and I've normally lost those gains quite quickly. I don't go completely off plan on holiday but try to make sensible choices where I can but otherwise enjoy myself.

I've had a slow loss, averaging out to less than a pound a week, but it's still all added up to 3 stone in one year and has made a huge difference to how I look and feel. At times I have got a bit fed up when things have really slowed down but I've never been tempted to fall off the wagon because I have faith that if I stick to it, things will start moving again.

I've mostly done a mix of extra easy and red days. Much as I love EE I find that red days boost my weight loss. I've just had three red days and I'm sure they have helped my get my 1 1/2 lb loss this week. I love carbs but I definitely think they slow down my weight loss.

One of my motivators has been the ability to save some syns for the weekend so that I can have a good drink. Almost every week I have 20 to 30 syns of alcohol on a Saturday night. It's so great that I can do this and still lose weight.

eternity

Gold Member
S: 16st6lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 7st0lb(42.61%)
Congratulations on such a great weight loss. Well done xx

S: 18st7lb C: 13st2lb G: 13st3lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 5st5lb(28.96%)
Thats terrific.

I have found that SW works well too - I started on Jan 4th this year, and did the thing where you pay for 12 weeks all at once. I now have 2 weeks left, and if i lose 5 pounds in total in those 2 weeks, i will have lost 3 stone. I cant believe how easy it has been !!!

xx

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
S: 19st13lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 4st4lb(21.51%)
well done . xx

MissMoneypenny

License to Thrill
S: 15st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 1st0lb(6.67%)
Teresa,

What a fantastic weight loss. Reading a story like yours is really inspiring. You should be really proud of yourself. Well done you!!

alwyn

Silver Member
S: 80.29kg C: 80.29kg G: 60.33kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0kg(0%)
Many congratulations Teresa!!

AndieG

S: 12st5.5lb C: 10st0lb G: 8st7lb Loss: 2st5.5lb(19.31%)
That's fantastic news, well done. Hope you get your target quickly as well xx

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
Fantastic! Well done Teresa xxx

Hanz

From Fat to Fab!
S: 19st7.5lb C: 19st0.5lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st7lb(2.56%)
Congratulations :D Its great to read stories like yours and know that it can be done!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
That's really great Teresa!! You are clearly sooo chuffed, and rightly so!! Those last 11lb will go soon enough and I really love your attitude! SW is obviously a way of life for you now and because you love it so much you're bound to keep it off!! I feel the same about SW! I want to shout it from the rooftops how brilliant it is! I never imagined I'd be almost half way to my target by now (which I will be in 3lb time!!) but somehow I got here and like you I'm confident that I'll do it!!XXX

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
S: 91.6kg C: 80kg G: 75kg BMI: 27 Loss: 11.6kg(12.63%)
Well done Teresa, that is fantastic!! :D