I've done it - three stone in one year!!!

TeresaTT

I am so happy. Just had my weigh in and lost 1 1/2 lb which gives me a total loss of 3st 1lb. I started SW one year ago and I was really hoping for a loss this week to get me over the 3 stone loss and I've done it.

My target weight is finally getting close now, only 11lb to go. I'm still as committed as ever to SW and after a year I'm still excited by all the different recipes I can try.

Just over a year ago I was really miserable about my weight and almost resigned to getting fatter and fatter as nothing worked. I'm so glad I discovered SW through my friend and now it's changed my life.

Hopefully in just a few months I will be a target member although I'm already thoroughly enjoying the benefits of a new, slimmer and very much healthier me.

Well done, that's excellent! judging by your chart you look like you've had a fairly steady journey, how did you get through any struggles you (may have) had?

WELL DONE!!! that's amazing! you superstar!!! 3 stone is just fabulous! you should be REALLY proud of yourself!

Thanks peachy7. I've found SW very easy to stick to as I enjoy it so much. I've had a few gains but they were mostly due to holidays away or Christmas and I've normally lost those gains quite quickly. I don't go completely off plan on holiday but try to make sensible choices where I can but otherwise enjoy myself.

I've had a slow loss, averaging out to less than a pound a week, but it's still all added up to 3 stone in one year and has made a huge difference to how I look and feel. At times I have got a bit fed up when things have really slowed down but I've never been tempted to fall off the wagon because I have faith that if I stick to it, things will start moving again.

I've mostly done a mix of extra easy and red days. Much as I love EE I find that red days boost my weight loss. I've just had three red days and I'm sure they have helped my get my 1 1/2 lb loss this week. I love carbs but I definitely think they slow down my weight loss.

One of my motivators has been the ability to save some syns for the weekend so that I can have a good drink. Almost every week I have 20 to 30 syns of alcohol on a Saturday night. It's so great that I can do this and still lose weight.

Congratulations on such a great weight loss. Well done xx

Thats terrific.

I have found that SW works well too - I started on Jan 4th this year, and did the thing where you pay for 12 weeks all at once. I now have 2 weeks left, and if i lose 5 pounds in total in those 2 weeks, i will have lost 3 stone. I cant believe how easy it has been !!!

xx

well done . xx

Teresa,

What a fantastic weight loss. Reading a story like yours is really inspiring. You should be really proud of yourself. Well done you!!

Many congratulations Teresa!!

Fantastic! Well done Teresa xxx

Congratulations :D Its great to read stories like yours and know that it can be done!

That's really great Teresa!! You are clearly sooo chuffed, and rightly so!! Those last 11lb will go soon enough and I really love your attitude! SW is obviously a way of life for you now and because you love it so much you're bound to keep it off!! I feel the same about SW! I want to shout it from the rooftops how brilliant it is! I never imagined I'd be almost half way to my target by now (which I will be in 3lb time!!) but somehow I got here and like you I'm confident that I'll do it!!XXX

Well done Teresa, that is fantastic!! :D

Back