from
Picture042.jpg

yuk.jpg

CNV00020.jpg

to

21112007465.jpg

21112007470.jpg

17112007452.jpg

I hadn't spotted the 'from' and 'to' photos before I posted before - you really do look amazing! You were always attractive even before you lost weight but, WOW!, you are a real stunner now! :eek: :D

I read on another thread that you didn't enter the Slimmer of the Year competition which I think is a real shame :(

Completely amazing! You must be chuffed to bits, especially when you look back - it's so impressive to the rest of us, it must be even more gratifying for you!
Gogo update your ticker missus, and enjoy celebrating your achievement!

What an achievement. I'm 5 10 so I know that 12 stone 9 isn't heavy at your height! Anyway you look about 10 stone! A fab advert for CD.

CONGRATULATIONS missus you've done SOOOOOOOOOOOO WONDERFUL have u got yourself a party outfit yet?

ive got so many party outfits its unbelievable!!

and ive got a date with a footballer tonight!!!arrggghh!i met him last nite!i havent got the full details about him yet except he drives a big brand new 7 series bmw which is amazing!!i dont recognise him but some one told me he plays footy!he foned me b4 sayin he'll probably drive down and meet me out tonight!if he doesnt oh well i still got a new outfit to show off with my mates!!he looks like thierry henry but hotter!

xxx

Oooo sounds lovely Tina you go and flaunt it hun and if he dares not to show up its HIS LOSS but i'm sure he wnt not if he's rang you tonight :) Where'd u meet this footballer then? You'll have to take some piccies of u both in ur latest outfit teehee xx

Brilliant, such an amazing achievement!! Well done!!

Gxx

Congratulations ....6 stone1.... wow that is fantastic!
:wow::happy096:
You look fab xx

WOW well done f2f youve done amazingly

you should be a poster girl for CD

Hey, you might become a WAG, LOL :D

Have a good one!

Amazing Tina, bloody marvy xxxxxx

WOOP WOOP!!
:talk017::party0019::talk017::party0019:

Back