• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've done it!

TRISTAR

Silver Member
welcome along Janey. I'm just doing WW at home with the books. Good luck!

Janey

Intuitive Eater
Thanks so much! :)

I'm going out to dinner tomorrow night to Prezzo with friends which was organised several weeks ago before deciding to join WW. I cannot find online any points values for Prezzo and haven't a clue what to have tomorrow night. My first stumbling block 24 hours in. Any suggestions?

Thanks! Janey

hello and welcome!

erm ive never heard of prezzo sorry :( so not much help there but i would say order something healthy if possible and hopefully it will be in your points x

Janey

Intuitive Eater
Prezzo is an Italian chain in most cities, a bit like Pizza Express. Sadly Pizza Express is on the WW website but not Prezzo. If, say, I ordered a bowl of spaghetti with tomato sauce ... what would that roughly be?

So sorry, I'm new to this and it is complicated!!

Janey

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
Pasta is alot of points for not alot of pasta

maybe be better with ceasar salad or something like that maybe ?

or a chicken type dish - tomato sauce is always the best option though

Janey

Intuitive Eater
Hi thanks for replying. I'm vegetarian so a bit limited. I tried to find out olives on the website but it says "per portion". I have no idea what a portion of olives is! I am sure the book must be better than the website. I wish they would say "one olive =". I know I'll get the hang of it - a shame I am going out for a meal the day after I join - it's going to take me a while to get my head around this!!

Janey

well zizzis pasta pomodoro is 8 points i believe, and frankie and bennies do penne arrabiatta which is 8, and bella italia's pomodoro is 7.. so if you're going for something like arrabiatta or pomodoro, i would easy say 8 is a safe guess - theyre decent portion sizes for the points too :)

enjoy your night anyway.. and if you're drinking, smirnoff vodka / malibu work out that you can have 2 single measures for 1.5 points so if you have with diet coke, you're sorted - 2 of those and your pasta and if you drink a lot then worth asking for water at your table then you can fill yourself up faster without the points :) x

Janey

Intuitive Eater
Oh that's so helpful thank you! I don't drink alcohol at all, only sparkling water when I go out, so that with say a penne arrabiata and a plain green salad I'll count as 8. Oh goodie, that sounds like a plan to me!! :D:D:D

I really appreciate your help.

Janey

no problem :) if you want any eating out help, theres an unofficial guide here which has a few more values than the actual WW one:

ukladyluck1 x :)

i know thats true for black in brine, but not sure if its the same for ones in restaurants Jane? x

Welcome!! Hope your alright and enjoying day two!! :) It is a great site and everyone is always happy to help if you have an questions or problems, good luck :)