I've done it

phonicshunny

joined slimming world on the 12th February 2011, and last night i reached my target!!!
landed is not the word. Total weight loss 4st 2lb (2lb over target)
Now my battle begins, to maintain my weight loss :devilangel:

Congratulations and very well done!!!! You are amazing- but but I just don't get how you did it so quick. Have on sw ee since Jan and only lost 21/2 stone. Any tips?

thanks hun, i went on the scales and couldent look i was standing there with my eyes closed!! When i looked down and realised that i lost 2lbs more than i needed i was landed. My consultant come over and threw her arms around me thats when the tears started, tears of joy, i had convinced myself that i hadent managed to loose the 2lb needed.
what an incredible journey i have taken tears and smiles all round

Congratulations and very well done!!!! You are amazing- but but I just don't get how you did it so quick. Have on sw ee since Jan and only lost 21/2 stone. Any tips?

I am not a big meat eater so green days for me, i only eat meat about once a week, i eat a lot of quorn. have you tried mixing days EE green red so your body dont get bored, or go back to your books and go back to basics like its your 1st week.
DONT give up your doing an excellent job and people loose weight at different rates, hubby started the same week as me and have lost 5st
Good luck with your journey

Congratulations! You must be so thrilled!
Did you do EE or red/green days?
Can't wait till I can make this post, only 2stone 9lb to go...
xx

Congratulations! It must be a lovely feeling.

Congratulations! You must be so thrilled!
Did you do EE or red/green days?
Can't wait till I can make this post, only 2stone 9lb to go...
xx

99% green days, done the odd EE as im not a huge meat eater,
carry on your fantastic journey your doing a brilliant job :D:D

Congratulations! xx

Thats superb, well done!!!

Well done, it's inspiring to see someone else reach target :)

Congratulations!!! You must be really pleased :) I have just started and want to loose four stone, so will definitely think of you as inspiration! I was thinking it may take me 2 years to loose, i'm shocked you've managed to loose it in 8 months! Did you do much exercise alongside SW? I'm doing quite a bit of exercise as well, about 2.5/3 hours of street dance a week and trying to build up walking and going to the odd fitness class as well.

Do you have any advice to keep going? Much appreciated and well done again!! xx

Back