I'VE DONE IT

superskinny

:D:D:D:D
This past month of have started lipotrim every day and not even got past day 1:confused::confused:, but finally today I am on day 2.

Yesterday is gone and THERE WILL BE NO MORE DAY 1.

Feeling great ( so far so good) drinking plenty of water.

This is my last and finally journey to loose 3 stone or 42 lbs. I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I HAVE THIS LOST.

Off we go.:superwoman:

Last edited:
:) Gud luck superskinny x x :D

Well done, keep going and soon you'll have ur 1st weigh in and that will spur you on, good luck xx

Keep going and remain positive!!

One small bit of advice- think about why you couldn't get past day one before as whatever the reason(s) were, if you know why you couldn't then it could well help you through the weeks to come. I'm not suggesting you bear your soul publicly, but when we know what our weaknesses are, we can then become stronger to become more determined to beat them!

The best of luck to you. I hope it goes well..... and keep focused on that first WI. You will be pleasantly surprised! xxx

Good luck Superskinny!! :):):)

You can do it!!! XX

Thanks guys, well almost day two over!!! I am feeling completely different this time round though. I am highly movitated. Hope it doesn't hit me like a ton of bricks tomorrow (headaches etc.) Going home now to Hoover!!!!! (and I hate hoovering!!!) How mad is that.

Everyone enjoy your evening xxx

keep goin hun ..u can do it once u get the first few days ova youll feel better ... good luck and keep at it xx

keep going and you will soon shift those 42 pounds :D

well done take 1 day at a time drink plenty of water YOU can do this if you need support you know where we are log on have a rant if need be
1 day at a time
xx

Well done, 2 days closer to your first WI. Good luck with day 3.

x

first step taken -soon you'll be running on it! GOOD LUCK!! ;)

Back