ive done something VERY bad !!

Laurenm10

i had cake..and i felt so guilty about it, i made myself throw up!! :(
i know that really bad, but i felt better after it!
how can i make sure i dont do this again?! i dont wanna end up bullimic !! :cry:

Don't make yourself feel bad. Were all human and on piece of cake can't hurt you on one occasion and it's certainly not something u should make yourself sick over. Everyone caves once every so often and that's actually ok it wasn't having the odd but if cake once in a blue moon that got us here on this duet. My advise don't make yourself sick your now only gonna make yourself feel rotten and probably empty!! If it happens again just draw a line and start again tomorrow or work out your point (if said cake) next time and sacrifice a few points each day! Nothing is ever worth making yourself sick over hun. The great this with WW is we can have things we want and sometimes that means as a price of points but we can have them. Write this off and start again tomorrow dot feel bad whats done is done. Chin up sweetie xx

Frankly, I am trying to lose weight but on the weekends I always allow myself a treat... otherwise, I cave! On Sunday, for instance, I had a piece of cake for my dad's birthday.

Maybride = totally right. Ease up on yourself!!! :hug:

I thought on WW you have those extra points just for treats like this? You can work any occasional treat into your diet and thinking that way will help us all to cope with our diets better.
You can do this x

aw thankyou guys!
i felt even worse making myself ill than i felt having the cake
so i know for future that i womnt be doing taht again.. but thankyou for all your advice!! :)

Back