ive done something VERY bad !!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by Laurenm10, 7 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Laurenm10

Laurenm10 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    i had cake..and i felt so guilty about it, i made myself throw up!! :(
    i know that really bad, but i felt better after it!
    how can i make sure i dont do this again?! i dont wanna end up bullimic !! :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maybride2011

Maybride2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.2lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatcher Discover Plan
    Don't make yourself feel bad. Were all human and on piece of cake can't hurt you on one occasion and it's certainly not something u should make yourself sick over. Everyone caves once every so often and that's actually ok it wasn't having the odd but if cake once in a blue moon that got us here on this duet. My advise don't make yourself sick your now only gonna make yourself feel rotten and probably empty!! If it happens again just draw a line and start again tomorrow or work out your point (if said cake) next time and sacrifice a few points each day! Nothing is ever worth making yourself sick over hun. The great this with WW is we can have things we want and sometimes that means as a price of points but we can have them. Write this off and start again tomorrow dot feel bad whats done is done. Chin up sweetie xx

missfortissimo likes this.
  4. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    Frankly, I am trying to lose weight but on the weekends I always allow myself a treat... otherwise, I cave! On Sunday, for instance, I had a piece of cake for my dad's birthday.

Maybride = totally right. Ease up on yourself!!! :hug:

5. charies22

charies22 Member

Pls dong punish yourself about it ,I treat myself every time I weigh in well if I have lost xxx

6. Rubyx

Rubyx Member

I thought on WW you have those extra points just for treats like this? You can work any occasional treat into your diet and thinking that way will help us all to cope with our diets better.
    You can do this x

7. Laurenm10

Laurenm10 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    aw thankyou guys!
    i felt even worse making myself ill than i felt having the cake
    so i know for future that i womnt be doing taht again.. but thankyou for all your advice!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.