I've dropped under 150lbs!!!

Majella

Yippee I'm now 149 and it feels good :D only 9lbs left to goal however I'll see what size I am then because a size 12 is still tight on me and ideally I want to be a comfortable 10. I can't believe I've not given up, things are very stressfull for me. But I think because I'm so busy it's made it easier in a way. I'm in week 4 now and switching between ss and ss+. I've also joined the gym but I'm not pushing myself too hard because any exercise is good in my book! :) My brain is a bit slow at times which is annoying but it's a small price to pay :p

I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks to see the new me ;)

That's brilliant! Well done x

Thanks guys! It's not easy especially now because my hubby is eating crisps and coke in front of me!!! I didn't make it to the gym today didn't have the energy!

woohoo well done you i am so pleased for you xxx

Thanks Lfc you are doing great!!

must be lovely reaching a marker point!
Its strange how amazing seeing a number on a box makes you feel.
I cant wait to get into the 60s kgs, 69kg cmoonn!

Truly fantastic! Very well done. I can't wait to get back to 147 - where I maintained for years - and then lose a bit more. Congratulations on doing amazingly well x

Just saw 148lbs today! Was feeling very weak yesterday and did a lot and drank enough as well. Not so good today though. Have my official weigh in tomorrow, time goes by so fast but sometimes it's annoying slow!!

Week4 -4lbs

Had my official weigh in today and I've lost 4 lbs :D I update my stats according to my own scales whenever it drops but it's nice to know I've lost a stone in a month which was my target :D
Now back to drinking lots of water!!!

Back