I've eaten!!!! Food description, don't look if you're hungry!!

ZoBo

Silver Member
I've just had a chinese! It was yummy & I don't actually feel that guilty!
Infact I'm looking forward to getting right back CD tomoz....

I bloody enjoyed it mind! I had chicken in black bean, rice, a bit of beef in tomato, a bit of crispy chicken, chips & prawn toast... yum yum!!

:whoopass:whoopass:whoopass:whoopass:whoopass:whoopass:whoopass:

glad you enjoyed - get straight back on tomoz!! xx

yum. was it a planned day off??

hmmmm kind of. I've woken up this morning though & I can tell some of the glycogen has built back up. I can't get my engagement ring off & my face is really really swollen! lol
I've started on the good old corporation pop though, so hopefully that will go down at some point today!

Hi,

Chinese sounded great. Really great.

By the way...what is Corporation Pop? I've never heard of it; is it a Cambridge drink?

Cheers,

J74

Its a northern saying right? meaning water x
naughty naughty Zobo so jealous x

We call it coucil pop here :D

lol, never heard any of those before! its just plain old water here! lol

Thats an amazing post hun love it really inspiring going to re-read when i feel at a loss x

i think in a way its good that you don't feel guilty, its showing that you can have something naughty andyou know it is, but also know you'll get straight back on the diet. hope you enjoyed it but get back on!

I've drank loads of water (corporation pop, yes it's a northern thing). Had one shake, & am just about to have another. I don't feel one bit guilty & I've not thought once about food....
I'm back on it & hopefully it won't affect this weeks loss! Was worth it anyway. lol

To be honest, I'm a bit annoyed with this thread and the reactions you're getting.

You act as if nothing happened and everyone here does too.. they're all like; go you!!

I can't believe you'd post 'I hope it doesn't affect my weightloss' at the end too.. You cheated on your diet, I read the topic about planned cheats and I saw you were pro-planned cheats but now you're boasting about it here as if it's a good thing and getting people to say; oh go you, good for getting back etc etc..

I'm sorry but that seems very inappropriate to me..

I'm trying to stick to this diet and be strict (which I'm sure a lot of people are) and haven't cheated in 10,5 weeks and then I come along a topic basically glorifying cheating....

Sorry to be the evil booboo person but it really hit a nerve for me.

People reading this will go; oh she could do it, why don't I? It won't end as well for others as it did for you.. some people can get sick if they just cheat on their diet like you did and if they're weak to persuasion this could very well be what you're accomplishing with your thread..

well not to upset Lostris even further but ive just kind of eaten too... I had a slice of turkey breast, some low fat cottage cheese and a little bit of salad (all fitted on tea plate)! and i feel kind of guilty, Ive been on this diet for 4 weeks now and this is my 1st TOTM while being on CD and the food cravings just got to me...

Not sure i would contemplate a take-a-way tho, to be honest i dont really miss them!

well not to upset Lostris even further but ive just kind of eaten too... I had a slice of turkey breast, some low fat cottage cheese and a little bit of salad (all fitted on tea plate)! and i feel kind of guilty, Ive been on this diet for 4 weeks now and this is my 1st TOTM while being on CD and the food cravings just got to me...

Not sure i would contemplate a take-a-way tho, to be honest i dont really miss them!

Hi hon,

Just to clarify, it's not the eating that has 'upset' me. It's the way this thread seems to glorify cheating on the diet ;-)

Please don't feel ... like you need to consider my feelings saying what you said. What you said has nothing to do with 'my feelings' because you're not glorifying it,

Hope it's a bit more clear what I'm getting at, now, I don't think cheating should be glorified and seen as a good thing (as it seemed to be seen here.) because not everyone can get away with it and this thread is basically propaganda for cheating real bad (or so it seems in my eyes)

On another point; what you've eaten was all low carb (things you can have in AAM week) and though it was a cheat it's not the same as ZoBo's :)

xx Lostris

thanks lostris, i can see your point that some people really struggle more than others, i guess thats why people title the posts with a food warning, but sometimes being nosey just gets the better of you lol.

Well done to you for sticking at it for 10.5 weeks :)

Hi,

Warning in topictitle was good yea, but food doesn't have to be the issue people have with this topic, it's not mine... I can smell, look at food, see others eat, read about it no prob.

Problem is I just don't feel cheating on this diet should be seen as good and advertised as good.

If someone is insecure about their diet they can think; oh she did it, I can too!! and that can go terribly wrong.. not everyone can just take a day off and get knocked out of ketosis and get back on it, some people can get sick from eating etc etc.

I think the dangers should be clear in this topic too and noone seems to care to make them clear, hoping I did.

xx Lostris

There was a warning! You didn't have to look! We all cope with this diet in different ways and if this is how Zobo has done it, then that's really up to her. This forum is here to enable us to discuss what we want and if that is Zobo pleased that even with a cheat she's managed to get straight back on the diet, then she is free to do that and if she's warned us then that's fair enough. I think we all know that coming off the diet comes with risk and we all have to think carefully about the decisions we make before we do them as everyone is diifferent in how we cope and react to the diet.

I am sorry, I don't wanna have a go, but I think it's a bit harsh of you to have a go at Zobo when she has clearly warned what she was talking about.

Back