I've eaten, what now

chrisfromengland

felt crappy today, and at one spell wanted to chuck a lot of crisp down me neck.

But didn't

But at tea time i cooked some fresh tuna steak for hubby, he didn't eat it all.

And yes you guess it, i finished it off.

It was only a small piece and had been dry pan fried.

Now what will happen.

Cause i now feel even crappier.

I've had a shake for brekkie and a soup for tea

Drank 3 lt of water.

Do i have my last shake which i'd saved for later or what do i do

have the last shake if you feel hungry, id prob just forget about it. there is nothing you can do now just forget about it and keep going :) xx

HI WC

Don't worry...a piece of tuna won't make a difference (protein!)....an yes you must have your last shake (for your vits & mins!!!)
What plan are you on? How long have you been on it?

X

I'd still have your last pack because of the vitamins and nutrients. Keep drinking the water and you should be fine.

It's protein despite being fried so I don't think it will take you out of ketosis.

Don't beat yourself up about it :)
x

ah.. I had a nibble of chicken tonight, thought I'd treat myself. My CDC said, if thats what *I* wanted to do.. just stick to proteins and it won't adjust your ketosis..

I found I could hardly eat anything anyway and the dogs got most of it..

Showed me I'm not missing anything anyway.

Tomorrow's another day Chris!

Tuna is on the list for SS+ I am sure, so I really don't think you have anything to worry about. Just move on and you will be fine. Chin up hun, just imagine how much worse it could be! x

Thanks for those messages

i'll have my last shake after, infact i'm looking forward to it.

i suppose it could have been worse, it could have been sweets or something else.

i've just pee'd on a stick and it's no longer pink.................

gonna drink a lot of water to flush it out.

Thanks for those messages

i'll have my last shake after, infact i'm looking forward to it.

i suppose it could have been worse, it could have been sweets or something else.

i've just pee'd on a stick and it's no longer pink.................

gonna drink a lot of water to flush it out.

hey - don't beat yourself up....lots of water, have that last pack and put the 'tuna incident' :p behind you !

back on track from now.....

Debz xx

feel a bit better now

had a nice bath and i've made a hot chocolate mint and glugged a bit more water.

keep peeing on those sticks though

oh and i've (yea me) give advice to someone on here and told them to stick with it.............lol

I was advised by my CDC to have fresh or tinned tuna or cod instead of a pack, so it can't be wrong can it? anyway the fat and protein should have kept you in ketosis, it's only the carbs that we have to watch I think

thanks for that

at least it was tuna, that is all that i keep saying in my head.

just had more water.

I think that i may go back to the gym tomorrow

instead of doing my usual 2 hour work out.

i think that i will just got for 30 mins do 20 mins on one piece of cardio and do about 10 mins of free weights, to tone the jelly belly up

what do you think.

Today is another day hun, have a good one.xx

Back