I've failed :(

PhoenixSong

Weighing day and I lost 7.5lb
But just eaten a couple of bits of chicken from my husbands chicken ceaser wrap :(
Such an idiot... I'm now starving hungry and upset

Hey hun, I know it sucks when you fall off the plan but what's done is done now so try not to beat yourself up about it and instead just learn from the mistake :) Next time you're feeling weak just remember how you feel right now and hopefully that'll help you to regain focus and succeed in your goals!

rbx

You have succeeded , you list a great amount this week :)

Take today as a blip and just move on. Chicken is protien anyway so won't affect ketosis.

You've come this far, don't let 1 thing Get you down. I posted something similar earlier but as starlight pointed out its not like you ate a marsbar or anything

PhoenixSong said:
Weighing day and I lost 7.5lb
But just eaten a couple of bits of chicken from my husbands chicken ceaser wrap :(
Such an idiot... I'm now starving hungry and upset

You havn't failed hon, failing would be to not get back on the wagon asap.

Tell your husband to protect his food from you so you can't be tempted to nick a bit :)

I had chicken yesterday I just got right back on today xx

Dont beat yourself up, you havent failed - you have had a little tiny slip up. Put it behind you, have some water and a pack and move on.
You have been doing fantastic dont ever think youve failed. Failing is giving up completely and your not going to do that. Move on and put it behind you. xx

You haven't failed at all. Failing would be giving up, as others have said.

Could be worse - yesterday I had ToTM cravings sooooo bad, I fell headfirst into a bag of Creme Egg Splats and half a batch of oat biscuits I baked for my seminar class.

Today I have had nothing except water, coffee strawb shake and the T&B soup, so I am feeling positive.

Blips happen - it's how you deal with them that counts!

Thanks everyone :D
I've been struggling all night thinking "oh I've blown it anyway so you might as well just go the whole hog and stuff your face"
But by some miracle I've managed to stop myself lol.
Still feeling hungry but feeling good about not giving up

A couple of years ago I gave up on LL after ten weeks of cheating and attempting to restart. I now wish I had just kept going as I feel I have lost the last two years when I could have been thin and healthy.

So even if you do cheat - keep trying or you will kick yourself for the time you spend fat when with a bit of effort now you will be healthy sooner. I keep telling myself that food will still be there in a couple of months - and I will be able to enjoy it but also enjoy fitting into smaller clothes. X

Well said bella I feel the same I have gained what I lost last year because I didn't keep trying! Not this time tho!

Back