I've failed!!!!

superskinny

Hi all,

Well I've failed. Since my weight in last friday, I've done nothing but EAT. I tried on monday to restart but failed by monday evening. I done the same every day this week and continued to fail. :cry::cry:I'm really disappointed in myself but at the end of the day I have no one to blame but myself. I don't know what to do.

Best luck to all the rest of you. I might be in a better frame of mind in a few weeks to come back again.

C'mon, you CAN do this!

Look how far you've come! Almost halfway, please don't give up!

This is one of the hardest diets ever, in terms of sheer willpower but also the most rewarding in terms of results! Imagine the new you, which is so near in sight...please keep going!:)

Lisa xx

VLCD's are hard when the going gets tough - which is why the rewards are high when they work!

Step back .... is this the right type of dieting for you? If not find something that suits you better. If it is - then plan of action.

Get rid of all the food in the house you like or can eat easily.
Make sure you drink all your water evenly throughout the day.
Put up "fat photos" of yourself in the kitchen.
Find a motivation - holiday/outfit you want to get into ... and put it in the bedroom so you see it every morning and every night.
Write a list of why you want to be slim - why you hate being overweight - pin it next to the computer.
Come on here and start an online diary.
Ask for help from people on here.

You can do it !

:sigh:Two choices get fat, or get slim the choice is yours??????? Sorry but its as simple as that, your not far from goal, think how good you will loook in summer, nearly as good as me:p Now come on future skinny bird are we going to do this or what or are you going to sit on your arse crying about it:rolleyes:...............
...................Come on then what you waiting for!

:sigh:Two choices get fat, or get slim the choice is yours??????? Sorry but its as simple as that, your not far from goal, think how good you will loook in summer, nearly as good as me:p Now come on future skinny bird are we going to do this or what or are you going to sit on your arse crying about it:rolleyes:...............
...................Come on then what you waiting for!

I agree!! Ive just got back from my hols and had 1 slip up i was letting it get me down but i came on here and the guys are right you cant let it get you down pick yaself up and start again!!! :D If you start thinking about what you did you will be tempted to eat more just put it behind you and start again !

I agree with all of the above,either you're on it or off it, stop torturing yourself !!step back reasess and decide to do it the lipo way or do it another way!either way dont binge make an effort to eat healthy until you get youre head in the right framne of mind again!!good luck pet!

Hi all thanks for the support. i don't know what to do?? I am suppose to weight in today, but I know I will be up. I have enough shakes to get me to next friday(because of my mishaps) so should I start again and wait for weigh in next friday?

Hi all,

Well I've failed. Since my weight in last friday, I've done nothing but EAT. I tried on monday to restart but failed by monday evening. I done the same every day this week and continued to fail. :cry::cry:I'm really disappointed in myself but at the end of the day I have no one to blame but myself. I don't know what to do.

Best luck to all the rest of you. I might be in a better frame of mind in a few weeks to come back again.
OK, First off stop being negative...Pull your self together!!!!
Re watch the LT video ..heres the link lipotrim.com
Remeber the reasons why you are doing this! try on your pre lt clothes and have lots of early nights
You don't NEED TO EAT...if you can stay away from food for 3 days..if not every time you have to handle it always drink water or your shake around that time...then if you fell hungry drink another 1/2 and at this point you wont physically be able to eat because you will be full!!!!

Hi all thanks for the support. i don't know what to do?? I am suppose to weight in today, but I know I will be up. I have enough shakes to get me to next friday(because of my mishaps) so should I start again and wait for weigh in next friday?
Go for your weigh in..... you need to see the damage you have done and use that as your determination to get back on track

I agree with nic go for the weigh in and accept what you have done. Use it to make you resolve to be stronger!!!! Get back on the waggon and pick it up from where you are. You CAN do this and you will be sooo proud of yourself when you do!!! Come on girl! Get shaking!

Def go for your weigh in, and thats that. See what you are up and deal with it, if you leave it this week you might leave it next too, so bite the bullet and go, believe me if you are up that will motivate you. We are all behind you hun!!!

I agree with all the above. stay strong u came so far already it would be a shame to give up now.

I was gonna do this last year (well the CD actually)but kept putting it off cos I knew I wasn't in the right frame of mind, now when I look at myself I think that year went so fast and if I had bit the bullet then I would have lost the weight by now.

I asked myself do I want to be sitting here this time next yr still obese (even hate how that word sounds) or am I going to get on with it. I know its not gonna b easy (i'm only on day 1) but is it easier to sit back and put all the weight back on that u worked HARD to get off?

For me its a No No cos of the guilt, shame disgust I could go on... Thats why I am doing this I dont want to be disgusted with myself anymore for not tackling this problem.

Just put it down to experience hun and start again....oh and go for the weigh in as said already if you miss this one it is easy to miss the next and so on..

Michelle xx

Go for your weigh in babe if you dont your just burying your head in the sand, See how you've done then you can start again with a clean sheet. Good luck hun.

Hi all, well I went for the weight in and i was plesantly suprised I was only 2 lbs up.:eek: Because I thought I wasn't going to weight in this morning I wore my jeans and boater shoes to work which has at least a difference of 1lb in what I normally wear (lightest sandles ever and light trousers) Also I had about three pint of water this morning and usually I don't eat or drink anything the morning of my weight in.

Thanks everyone for helping me:thankyou:. Clean slate all the way.

I didn't have to buy any shakes as i have enough so I went our about bought a Wii Fit. There is nothing stopping me now!!!!!

Exactly..back on the LT train..choo choo....Congrats!!!

Hi all, well I went for the weight in and i was plesantly suprised I was only 2 lbs up.:eek: Because I thought I wasn't going to weight in this morning I wore my jeans and boater shoes to work which has at least a difference of 1lb in what I normally wear (lightest sandles ever and light trousers) Also I had about three pint of water this morning and usually I don't eat or drink anything the morning of my weight in.

Thanks everyone for helping me:thankyou:. Clean slate all the way.

I didn't have to buy any shakes as i have enough so I went our about bought a Wii Fit. There is nothing stopping me now!!!!!

good luck hon,

well done, glad you went for your weigh in, put it behind you and start afresh i bet you have a great loss next week x good luck!

I am pleased for you thats fab!! Now ..keep strong and focused

Back