• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've fallan off the wagon and struggling to get back on!!!

lucylu0802

Got to stop eating!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It all started when I went on Holiday! I had a TINY amount of food and now every night I am having a little bit even if it just one chip from my fellas plate! I can't stop myself!!! I have not seen my CDC for 4 weeks due to hers and my holidays and altough I have now lost almost 2 stone (One since not seen CDC) I can't help but feel a little lost!

Any suggestions about getting back on the wagon! My CDC Isn't very supportive anyway so maybe that's just an excuse! I know she'll just tut at me ahen I say I have fallen of the wagon!

GOD I AM SOOO DEPRESSED! I Want to do it sooooo much but the craings are killing me!

HELP!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member

lucylu0802

Got to stop eating!
That's how I started the SS but I am literally only eating like one or two bites normally! Admitedly last night I had 2 sausages! Maybe your right maybe I should go back to basics! How did you get you then now and soon pictures? I really want them!!!

Hi Kucy, sorry to hear you're struggling, if you're struggling with not eating then maybe it's worth trying the 790 plan for a week or two? Hope you're feeling a bit stronger and well done on the great weight loss so far you're doing great!!!!