I've fallan off the wagon and struggling to get back on!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lucylu0802, 25 August 2007 Social URL.

1. lucylu0802

lucylu0802 Got to stop eating!

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It all started when I went on Holiday! I had a TINY amount of food and now every night I am having a little bit even if it just one chip from my fellas plate! I can't stop myself!!! I have not seen my CDC for 4 weeks due to hers and my holidays and altough I have now lost almost 2 stone (One since not seen CDC) I can't help but feel a little lost!

Any suggestions about getting back on the wagon! My CDC Isn't very supportive anyway so maybe that's just an excuse! I know she'll just tut at me ahen I say I have fallen of the wagon!

GOD I AM SOOO DEPRESSED! I Want to do it sooooo much but the craings are killing me!

HELP!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
  4. lucylu0802

lucylu0802 Got to stop eating!

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    That's how I started the SS but I am literally only eating like one or two bites normally! Admitedly last night I had 2 sausages! Maybe your right maybe I should go back to basics! How did you get you then now and soon pictures? I really want them!!!

5. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Hi Kucy, sorry to hear you're struggling, if you're struggling with not eating then maybe it's worth trying the 790 plan for a week or two? Hope you're feeling a bit stronger and well done on the great weight loss so far you're doing great!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.