On the wagon......bite size chunks

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
So many times I have tried, so many I have failed and fallen straight off the wagon.....not just fallen but nose dived!

Today I start SW again, for me and for the last time. I dont want to spend the rest of my life hating my weight, shape and size, and doing nothing about it, but instead to be health, happy and have a better shape.

I have weighed in at 220lbs this morning - my heaviest in my life. Ideally I would like to get to 140lbs but that huge gap in numbers seems to me to be awfully big and I don't want that to put me off, so I am doing this in bite size chunks.

My first target will be 2.5 stones / 35lbs by Christmas eve.

I will post my food on here every day - somedays I will amend it in the evening, but generally have my meals planned so will put on first thing. I am very very much up for receiving comments - support - guidance - suggestions.....don't worry about offending me. Having a goal means I have to be thick skinned!! I will join some of the other SW boards, and I know I will ask lots of questions so please be patient with me!

Thank you and good luck! xx

Day 1

B - overnight oats (B)
L - Grapefruit, Jacket potato salad, cheese (A)
T - Bolognese with pasta - all free made with passata

S - milk for tea (skimmed) - will update when know how many teas I drink today!! (I am a proper teabag can drink 20+ a day so will have to curb this lol!!!)

That is how I hope to go too.....somebody somewhere wrote 1lb a week is still 52lbs a year......initially I thought I want to lose more than that but then you put it into perspective :)

Day 2

B - overnight oats (B)
L - grapefruit, grated cheese (A) salad with small Jacket potato, boiled egg. Will add syns for dressing when decide what to have!!
T - 2 x minute steak, all fat removed with large portion veg, strawberries and ML yog

Drinks - will achieve 2L plus by end of day - mainly NAS
Syns - will add up later, will include milk for tea (trying to limit myself to 3 max!!! )

Feeling a bit yakkie today - not unwell just can't be arsed lol!!

Day 3

B - Berries and ML yog
L - Grapefruit, cheese (A) salad with jacket potato, dressing to be confirmed.
T - Roast pork, all fat removed, and lashings of delightful vegetables.

Need a B......haven't much in and am having my weekly no car day today. Not sure what to have and because of above can'tbearseditis can't be bothered to look.

will fill up with NAS and fruit.

Popping by to say now Day 5, I haven't been sticking to slimming world by the book, but I have been eating only at meal times, no snacks in between other than melon, no alcohol, no sweets. No reason other than time and planning.

So far I have lost 4lbs. So I have had overnight oats for brekkie, lunch has been cheese salad with jacket and garlic and herb dressing, tea has been X and salad and dressing and jacket. I even had a bowl of Kelly's cornish ice cream. So it is very slimming world - but not worrying about the HEA /B or syns. Tonight for tea is new potatoes with butter dressing and lamb steaks.

Got another busy weekend coming up, and dental work next week so planning a couple of days of soup / rice pudding. Will get my head stuck into SW within the next few days and start sticking more to plan!

x

Changing my weigh in day to Saturday, so have weighed this morning and lost 5lbs!!

Absolutely delighted and had a lovely glass of NAS and soda water to celebrate!

That's a great first weigh in .

Well done, keep it up xx you WILL get there x

Thank you both :)

A further just short of 2lbs off this week - have waivered a bit both with sweets, wine and pizza!! Next week frantic things settle a bit so going to try to adopt the proper Slimming World route more and keep on that.

Good luck both x

Not been a good girl! Didn't weigh last week - was just busy busy busy. This morning at least I haven't put anything on since 2 weeks ago - have nt been feeling too good, have doused myself in jammy dodgers and other scrumptious but dreadfully naughty delights.

Am not going to meet my target for 10th Sept - would be a loss of 8.25lbs in 10 days and I will be happy if I manage to shed half of that. Have looked at a ladies only gym....it is more of an assisted machine type of thing - not toning tables - but if I can get shut of a bit of chunk and then have the confidence to join a proper gym then I will be happy. Will go for the induction and see what I think.

Will be focussing this week on eating only my meals and no snacks at all, reducing carbs as much as possible and eating and further to when we last spoke, I have knocked alchohol on the head altogether but still weaning down to diet drinks from sugar drinks - in fairness not got many of those but I do have a bottle of that old fashioned dandelion and burdock for TV tonight!! Drinking lots of NAS, tea with skimmed milk - my favourite drink - and soda / tonic waters.

Good luck all for this coming week xx

Back