I've fallen off the wagon..

Spotty Teapot

BIG STYLE :sigh:

And here I am 10 lbs heavier already..and today is a new day and I start again..any encouragement gratefully accepted!

Today is a new day...don't give up...you've done so well. :) At least you've been brave enough to say you've had to make another start rather than throw the towel in altogether.

Look at what you've achieved already with the losses you've had and you will be your own inspiration!

Keep us informed. When is your weigh in day?

Thanks Scorpiolady - my weigh in should have been yesterday (I do it at home, don't go to classes) but I had rather a bad day yesterday, so today it was...I got myself up, walked to the swimming pool, weighed myself and did 30 lengths, just need to keep at it now.

I know how you feel - been there, done that. But honestly, you have made the most important step already. You've realised that you have fallen, and are ready to get right back on it - well done you!!

Take all the motivation and inspiration you can from this site. There are so many people on here who inspire me, and encourage me to keep going.

It might take some time, but if you stick at it, you will get to where you want to be. You can do it, look how far you have come already.

Good luck xx

You've done the hardest thing..... getting back on those scales. Well Done you. You are on the way to getting rid of that 10lb and a few more.

As someone said to me many moons ago ~ if it went on quick then it should come off quick! Also this has been an opportunity to see food as what it is ~ fuel for your delightful body!

Well done you on doing 30 lengths ~ I'm impressed ~ I can't even doggie paddle!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Well done on getting back on track! I find that climbing back on the wagon is by far the hardest thing to do. You have done amazingly well thus far and will continue to do so.
So you had a slip. And? You're human. Don't beat yourself up *hugs*

Maybe you could figure out what tempted you off the wagon, and find ways of working those things into your normal day. Like, if I ban chocolate, I'll be miserable then have a big low out choccie binge, but if I have a little bit every so often, it doesn't have the "forbidden fruit" effect.

agreed with shelley.... you gotta let yourself have the treats on occasion or it will never be a plan you stick to. the syns are there to have.

Also agree that the weight should come off pretty quick if you get back on plan, fluke weight gains seem to come off a lot faster than the rest of it!one christmas I had on 13lbs, and 11lb of them came off in a week, then the rest of it the following week... so don't lose hope my love xx

The chocolate Hi-Fi bars from SW are very chocolatey....the mint choc ones are even yummier!:p

Do you know what it was?

We had a big family event that I worked really hard for in the planning etc, and I decided that THAT weekend I would just eat whatever I wanted and enjoy it, because I had worked so hard for it (and had lost 2 1/2 stone by that point too)..

But it was FATAL mistake, I just could NOT get myself back on track with the diet or the excercise, and months later here I am - it's disgusting really!

Don't worry about the treats thing, I use my syns to have a choc biscuit every night, and boy do I enjoy it! xx

This exact same thing happened to me and I was dreading to go back into group to find I had gained 10lbs in 2 weeks. This week I lost 6lbs of that gain and it just feels so good to be back on track with losing weight that I just want to continue chopping those lbs off!

My biggest tip would be to use a food diary as it is sooo easy to lose control of what I shovel down!!

Good Luck :D :D :D

Back