I've fallen

lighterme

Hello all.
Its my first time posting on here but felt I needed some support. I'm on my second week on the cambridge. Did well the first week with loosing 8lb. Today I feel down big time. I went food shopping for the first time since starting while husband & kids went for something to eat in MacDonalds. I ended up buying mini doughnuts & for some reason ate half the pack before I got back to the car. Wasn't even hungry!!!!!. Had a pee on my one of my sticks a few hours later & it wasn't pink anymore :cry:. Feel like I have to start all again. So p***** off & angry with myself. Can't believe I did that. Internet shopping from now one.
Has anyone else had a slip up like this & managed to regain control?

Hi, don't beat urself up just put it behind u or u'll feel guilt wich leads to more binging, i've sliped a couple of times and managed to get back on track. dont worry, start over and keep focused, u'll be fine. dont forget to drink the warter, it really does help. Good luck.

Awww

I'm sorry to hear about you and the mini doughnuts! :mad:

Just remember you're only human and the fact you can post about it here and realise what you did was a little naughty shows that you have the bravery, strengh and determination to get on with this diet.:clap:

Just drink gallons of water and get back on that horse and if you ever get that spontanious child wants things like the doughnuts again just remember back to today and how breaking the diet made you feel

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

I`m sure nearly everyone can tell you a story like that, mine was last week eating two bacon/cheese croissants saturday, then having a naughty chinese sunday, yes I put 1lb on.
But got back to ss with chickn salad one day for a bbq and have lost 6.5 lbs this week.
So just right it off, draw a line and move on.
Keep drinking the water and it will be off as quick.
sending you hugs, you CAN do this, you proved it last week x x x

Thats really good news Lighterme! you see you really are your name lol

oh well done for getting back on track! It's not easy but you're well and truly over that blip now and you'll be back in ketosis in no time. You're prob already there!!

Back