I've given up SSing

You look pretty darn awesome to me! Time to move on and enjoy the new you xx

I hear you, but then I see you in your picture and think I need to keep going. The thing is I lost 5lbs last week. So I may be good for a few weeks then do another week and see if I can shift another 5lbs...I don't know what to do...arrrggghhh!

You look amazing hun.x

Never mind stopping SS'ing... I wish I could stop P'ing.... like a bloomin' race-horse I am...

Shazpaz... you look so damn sexy it would make a blind man see :D Well done on your accomplishment thus far - don't beat yourself up about those jeans, I'm sure your derriere would look far better unclad :D

Just read this after posting my reply to G and it put a big grin on my face. WOW...thanks Howdy.......talk about giving me a confidence boost. xxxxxx

I hear you, but then I see you in your picture and think I need to keep going. The thing is I lost 5lbs last week. So I may be good for a few weeks then do another week and see if I can shift another 5lbs...I don't know what to do...arrrggghhh!

I'm trying to choose the right foods. Like tonight my hubby said we were getting a chinese. I said ok....went and put a pan of brown rice on then he went and got chicken/mushroom...I had a bit of that on brown rice. I felt really naughty, but when I saw his plate filled with egg fried rice/chips and curry...and also most of my chicken/mushroom, I realised I was being good.

You look amazing hun.x

Aww thank you babes, if its any consolation I think we all have this dilemma of when to stop, when is enough, when are we truly happy in our own skin. For each of us it is different and sometimes it is maybe just a case of living with your new self for a while and then reassessing where you are in a few months time. When I decided to maintain there was still a part of me what wanted to lose a bit more but four months down the line I have actually decided I'm happy where I am... but I know exactly how you are feeling xxxxx

Back