Ive got 7 Stone to lose..i start my long journey tomorrow

BeenthereB4
Good luck on your journey. All the WeMitts will be here to support and encourage you every step of the way. As well as your diary, post often on the "general" thread each week - looking forward to getting to know you better.
Ann xxx

hiya, well done for getting back to it. I am also trying to get about another 6/7 stone lost so you have lots of company.

good luck

you sound on top of the world. well done you. can't wait to see the great results on sunday

Well done and good luck!

Well done for finding this diet and this forum. It really works

:D

Good luck ...

gutted..

on weds i had to go back to the docs for a retest on my smear and now ive been referred to the hospital - ive been bloody comfort eating the last few days..somebody talk some sense into me :(

Don't get worked up and eat it won't help. I generally have to have retests and have also been to the hospital but try and relax and concentrate on not eating. Have they said what the problem might be?
Irene xx

on weds i had to go back to the docs for a retest on my smear and now ive been referred to the hospital - ive been bloody comfort eating the last few days..somebody talk some sense into me :(

Very difficult one as your upset over the news and on top of this your have started your diet journey, so a lot happening to you at once.

Hopefully you will have lost some weight on your weigh in today which will help to motivate you onward.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks for the words they are helping me xx

IreneH - they have just said that my cervix is inflamed? i dont know what that means..everytime i research it on the internet i get nothing but cervical cancer coming up :(

we are all here to give each other a helping hand whenever its needed.. good luck to you all with your weightloss.. its not that far away..

Extra support..

Hi folks

Well i weighed in on sunday and much to my dismay i has stayed the same - however i know this was my own fault as i was worrying about the hospital thing..

I have started back on track this week and have also got appointment at the local gym tonight where i am re-joining with a friend, this will be another means to get healthy and fit and im sure that having a pal to go with will make the process a lot more bearable!

Im not put off yet - i mean it this time and nothing is going to stop me :superwoman:

See you soon for an update!

Claire
xx

Well ive been busy...!

I know its been a while since i came on here but i thought i'd let you know that i joined a gym and have been there everyday since the weds that i joined!

ive got a fitness/weight review in 6 weeks so have decided to not weigh myself until then and see how i go...

:D

Got my hospital appointment on Thursday this week aswell so hopefully things will be on the move soon :)

claire
xx

Back