Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I've got a bug!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ZoBo, 22 November 2008 Social URL.

1. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I feel robbie rotten. Its just come on this afternoon..... My little boy had it in the week.

What do I do when I can eat again? Just carry on, or do I need to eat properly for a day? A bit confused. x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Hope you feel loads better soon

4. spooky

spooky Banned

Hmm, this is a hard one.
    I would certainly make sure you try and have plenty of fluid and if you can, your packs.
    I would also suggest you have an 810 meal of chicken and veg (sorry I don't know what plan you are on) :)

5. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks guys I'm on 810 & have got up this morning feeling much better. Still got a dicky tummy, but had my first sake. So i'll just play it by ear.

Could murder a Pizza, something stodgy..... BUT I won't.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.