I've got my shiny new badge!!

BordersGirl

Feeling great in 2012!
For losing 5 stone as of this morning :bliss:. Happy, happy, happy, and only a stone to go now (as per my original target anyway). :talk017:

Every pound lost is a Slim and Save pound :)

Not sure if that's where I will stay - depends how I feel when I get there. Am going to try to stay on this as long as I can although I'll admit that it's getting more difficult now so I don't expect to stay on track all the time like I did for the first few months. That's ok tho because as long as I get to goal I don't mind that it takes a bit longer as I feel so much better now already.

That is brilliant well done on such a massive achievement- I bet you feel brilliant, I am so impressed xoxo

Yay! How fantastic!

Well done - fab stuff xx

Huge congrats! Amazing effort and well done!

Well done BG thats fantastic, and thank you so much for being so helpful. You're the one I've looked to from the start as inspiration! Congratulations and well done again xxxx

Fantastic news, I can't wait til I'm in your shoes! You've done so well!!

The only difference between me and anyone just starting is that I've been on it longer. It really has been easy when I look back. Just take one day, and one pound at a time.

Well done that's fantastic weight loss :)

Fantastic new borders so pleased to see you hit that milestone you have worked so hard its great to see the rewards are there for you!

Well done and a big hug from me xx

Thanks girlsbig - we're both on the same badge now :)

Hey! Well done you! :talk017: What a great inspiration to us new starters

Back