I've got my telephone interview date!!!!!

He did training day last saturday and is just about to start wading through the questions!!! It looks fairly tough to me but bhe tells me they said on training that everythings covered in the notes so he just needs to swat up!!!

I'm really pleased for him (plus you need someone to keep you on the straight and narrow;) ). Hope the training day was fun for him. When can he start counselling?

Keep your chin up honey and remember if by any chance it doesnt work out there will be something else waiting round the corner for the new slimmer more confident you to come along and grab it!!! Sarahxx.

I'm ok, the problem isn't really with me, so hopefully things will work out ok. I just feel in a bit of a tricky situation at the moment.

Thanks for your kind thoughts

Tracey
x

Hes got to complete the 2 papers which have mountains of multiple choice questions and then if he passes them he should be okay for couple weeks time!!

I am looking forward to him having the stuff readily available but not to sure about keeping me on the straight and narrow as I may end up thinking its only sean weighing me so if ive been naughty it wont matter!!! Will give it a try but may still have to go to my old counsellor! Sarahxx.

Hiya Tracey,

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear this, how long is it likely to take to sort out?

Please keep your chin up and dont be too disheartened at the moment.

Let me know the situation - how do I allow you to PM me? Have had a look through the control panel and cant quite work it out!

Giggly

Hiya Tracey,

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear this, how long is it likely to take to sort out?

I have3n't got a clue. I was told I'd be phoned today, and have heard nothing:(

Please keep your chin up and dont be too disheartened at the moment.

I'm fine, it's not the end of the world.

Let me know the situation - how do I allow you to PM me? Have had a look through the control panel and cant quite work it out!

I think you have to have made more posts before you can Private message.

Giggly

I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything from them.

Tracey
x

Hiya Tracey,

Thats FAB news - I'm sooo pleased to hear it!

And it didnt take too long did it!

Giggly

GOOD LUCK FOR THE 23RD TRACEY....XXX

Thanks Giggly and Fuzzy!!!:D

I was a bit worried for a while, but if things are meant to be and all that.

Giggly Please let me know how you get on with the training day...not long for you know!!:) :)

Mandi....how's the diet going? I need to check out your diary thread, I've slacked on keeping up with them:( In fact I'm going to hop over to your diary now:D

Tracey
x

Back