ive got one leg on and one leg off........

MissyMustDoIt

Silver Member
the bloody wagon!!!!

ive just updated my signature....:rolleyes:

started well last week...lost 6lb and have since had pizza and bread!!!

i am serious about losing weight but i need to give my head wobble and get back to where i was a few months ago...strictly on the wagon and losing a stone a month!!! grrr

Hi everyone :D

Hiya Missy, everybody falls off the wagon, but you're putting that all behind you and starting afresh now. :) Good to see you back, and great to see a brilliant loss this week already! :)

jobs going good thats stephen...bloody hard but i think its going to be worth it...
ive managed to lose a lot of weight so far....i can do it again, itds just getting back on the wagon....

ill get there....ive just got rid of all my fat clothes so i dont have a choice haha

Howdy,

I hope this doesn't sound preachy coz I'm really not trying to be. Everyone's different.

When I'm on the verge of falling off the wagon, I tell myself that if I can't stick to a diet rich in protein and fats then I'm pretty much pathetic. I make myself think about all the people round the world forced to live on a handful of food day or who are dying of starvation. I always find it puts my 'struggle' into perspective. Food is satisfying, but shouldn't be the main source of satisfaction in my life.

That said though, I did fall off the wagon this weekend myself. Had a couple of vodka tonics last night and 3/4 a bottle of chardonnay this afternoon with a friend. No weight loss for me this week!

Hi Missy
Im the same at the mo, weight has been sts and a gain and its really knocked me. So iv decided to enjoy my weekend and not worry about it and start afresh monday.
It will be worth it when the party season starts and we look and feel fab!!:) (and actually go cos usually I avoid cos I cant find anything trendy to fit! :eek:)
Look forward to seeing you on that wagon! x

Hiya Missy

We're all human and the focus just goes west sometimes, but you'll do it hun! I've had a bad food week, including pizza yesterday :eek: - my first serious carbs in 10 weeks - but it just didn't taste as good as I thought it was going to.

But I'm not going to beat myself up, and neither should you, these things happen - and as the others say, onward and downward :)

Susie x

jobs going good thats stephen...bloody hard but i think its going to be worth it...
ive managed to lose a lot of weight so far....i can do it again, itds just getting back on the wagon....

ill get there....ive just got rid of all my fat clothes so i dont have a choice haha

well done keep it up

Hi missy, nice to see you posting again.

hey Vic - come on you can get back on. just think of all those new clothes xxx

Back