I've got the hump...

StaceyUK

Gold Member
My scales are saying NO loss whatsoever this week even though I've been very good and stuck with it 100% even following the 7 day menu in magazine AND reducing my syns to 10 a day. :argh:

:boohoo:

snap i lost nowt this week..........think as the more u loose the harder it gets to shift it............feel better now knowing i aint the only one....

Well, I didn't follow the 7 day menu perfectly - I mainly followed the lunch and dinner suggestions and I tend to only snack on fruit anyway throughout the day so I'm sure my cal intake was lower than what the mag menu was - baffling! It could be that my time in the States is still catching up with me although I've been back on plan for 9 days now....

It could be any number of things. I bet you will have a big loss next week. The only thing I can think of is, are you drinking enough? Maybe you are having too much fruit? Other than that, I am sure that it will come off next week.

I had two weeks where I only lost half a pound, then 2 pounds came off the following week. I think after you've lost quite a bit it's quite normal to plateau. Stick with it!

i was like that a couple of weeks ago and seriously p***ed off!!! i had been the best i had for a few weeks and sts, NOT HAPPY! Stick with it again this week and see what happens, maybe the body is adjusting back to normal food after states!

Well I was right to have the hump. Put on 1!!! But determined to stick with it again this week. I'm going to do 5 reds and 2 greens and start some exercise. Maybe that'll kickstart my loss again! I have a good feeling about November and keeping positive! I WILL lose 10lb by 3rd Dec!!!

Back