I've got the hump...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by StaceyUK, 29 October 2008 Social URL.

1. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My scales are saying NO loss whatsoever this week even though I've been very good and stuck with it 100% even following the 7 day menu in magazine AND reducing my syns to 10 a day. :argh:

:boohoo:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Sorry to hear that Stacey, but try and keep your chin up - you'll get a sudden loss I'm sure! :)

4. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i'd be seriously p****d off if i were you - you'd expect a good loss if you follow a ready made SW menu. perhaps your normal calorie intake is much lower than the SW menu?!?!?!?!?

5. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

snap i lost nowt this week..........think as the more u loose the harder it gets to shift it............feel better now knowing i aint the only one....

6. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, I didn't follow the 7 day menu perfectly - I mainly followed the lunch and dinner suggestions and I tend to only snack on fruit anyway throughout the day so I'm sure my cal intake was lower than what the mag menu was - baffling! It could be that my time in the States is still catching up with me although I've been back on plan for 9 days now....

7. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It could be any number of things. I bet you will have a big loss next week. The only thing I can think of is, are you drinking enough? Maybe you are having too much fruit? Other than that, I am sure that it will come off next week.

8. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I had two weeks where I only lost half a pound, then 2 pounds came off the following week. I think after you've lost quite a bit it's quite normal to plateau. Stick with it!

9. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    i was like that a couple of weeks ago and seriously p***ed off!!! i had been the best i had for a few weeks and sts, NOT HAPPY! Stick with it again this week and see what happens, maybe the body is adjusting back to normal food after states!

10. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I was right to have the hump. Put on 1!!! But determined to stick with it again this week. I'm going to do 5 reds and 2 greens and start some exercise. Maybe that'll kickstart my loss again! I have a good feeling about November and keeping positive! I WILL lose 10lb by 3rd Dec!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.