I've got the wobbles!

vj

Today I have been feeling really wobbly, like light headed. I had a bar for breakfast (in bed ) with a cuppa and have started to drink water since I've been up. I take a multivitamin every day too so must be having enough vitamins & nutrients.
I don't feel hungry at all so I don't want to eat but I am not sure what else to do but keep having water and a lazy day.
I need some vava voom, any ideas?

first few days are very hard when you drop off the carbs hun, expecta banging headache too as most get severe headaches in first few days. Keep strong and dont try to do too much until around day 4 babe xx

Keep us posted

But I'm past day 4. I started vlcd on Monday so no hunger or headaches. Just feeling really faint, particularly when getting up from chair etc, just odd. Don't want to take an extra pack but may have to if this carries on.

I would have the 4th pack for now if you feel like that. Maybe have your morning shake, a half bar mid morning, your lunchtime pack, then the rest of the bar mid afternoon followed by your evening pack and maybe try to wean yourself off the 2 half bars when your body is more used to the routine? I didn't feel like that but it's no good feeling faint, and having the extra pack is better than giving up. I occasionally have an extra pack if I'm having a day where I need something else.

Ah didnt realise how long you been on it, I have always done 4 and some days even 5 when I have needed it, as bordersgirl says its better than going off the rails xx

Hi vj, I also get days like that. I started having milk in my tea and the few extra cals stopped it. It has never taken me out of ketosis and all the vlcd I have been on that advised no milk in tea i have still used it. It's just a sugestion to save you having more packs. Remember on cd you could have 250mls of semi skimmed milk a day or an extra pack on ss+. Their weight losses in fact per wk were better than those on ss. You got to think you have afamily to look after so you are prob using up a lot of cals a day and need just that little extra.
Not trying to convince you to do it just a sugestion.
Hope you feel ok soonx

Thanks all.
I am feeling MUCH better after my lunch shake and more water. I wonder if was having a bar for breakfast instead of a shake, so less water, that did it. I guess I'll have to monitor that.
s2d - I too have milk in my tea, just because I can't bear the thought of black tea. But I do limit it to 2 mugs a day. Maybe I might increase that. Good tip.

Back