I've got to be more realistic

mollydog

Silver Member
I'm changing my targets.
I really really want to be 10 stone but i just cant get close. I'm struggling to get to 11 stone so i have to change my goal to something a bit more realistic.
I hope that by making my target 10.7 i might get there - oh, who knows.
I was doing fine but have had a few munchies this week so got to try hard to get into it in the next couple of days and get these final pounds moving.
Mx

Hi Molly, I see I am the same height as you, by my scales today I was 10 stone 6.6, my target is 10 stone, but I really struggled at 11stone 2lb, I lost a 1lb, I gained 1lb, it yo yo'd here for around a week before it suddenly came off and once I got to 10 stone 13, it came off much more quickly. I also toyed with the idea of only getting to 10 stone 7, but that would mean that I wouldn't even be in the healthy weight range, I would still be overweight, so am struggling to get to 10 stone.

Why not set yourself a target of 10 stone 7 to start with and then make up your mind if you want to go slightly lower. I am doing the 810 plan now and still lost 3lb last week, so maybe you just need to move up a plan to finish it off... just make sure you wont regret not getting to your original goal...

I am struggling to lose too at the moment. I can't seem to get into the 10's. I am 11st 2lb, then 11st 1lb then back again, I just seem to be playing with the same pound week after week. I know I have not been 100% but surely I haven't been THAT bad I am stopping losing??? I am losing patience a bit.

Oh Mia, i know exactly what you mean. If i could just get in to the 10s i'm sure i would feel motivated again. I've not been very good this last 10 days and as we all know jumping back on the wagon is soooo hard.
Sunshine, you are looking fabbie.
Greeneyes, i'm going to try really hard to get into it, a final push for summer.
Mx

Good morning, Im feeling quite positive this morning. Looking to get a litre of water in me before i start work at 9. As always i can manage through work no problem but its when i come home.
Hope everyone is well up for a good dieting day.
Mx

Hi Molly glad you are more positive today.
there seems to be a theme here alot struggling to get into the 10's -

I was struggling too around the 11 ish mark and have mucked around really for the last month to 6 wks (holiday aswell) but now this is it and am going to get this last bit off! We can do this
Love
Jess
xxx

Thanks. I think i will call it a day at the end of July. If i can get myself between 10 and 10.7 i will be quite happy and i think i can maintain that.
We're struggling to finance going to York for a few days in July and its not fair to use up precious money half heartedly doing this. I've got tomatoes, cucumber, courgettes, peppers and herbs growing in the greenhouse so i'm looking forward to nice salads when the good weather eventually makes it over the border!!
We've got a very trying situation at work just now which is mentally and physically exhausting but as i'm in a school i've only got a couple of days left and i might feel a bit more positive.
I've signed up for 12lbs in the July challenge so very achievable if i put my mind into it.
As always, thanks to everyone on here its much easier to get through.
Mx

Back