I've got TWO centuries to lose!!!

elb4160

Gold Member
:eek: It seems so much!:eek:
1lb at a time, any tips/support greatly appreciated and welcomed :D

Last edited:
its hard i'm kinda either mind totally in it and i like obsess over every ounce lost... or i go the opposite not on a diet so eat eat eat... take it one pound at a time and the rest take care of them selves... after a few pounds down... it wil soon be a stone... and then another one. you just have to try and stay focused ... you can see that by all the success stories on this site :)

Well,

1. Find the diet you know you can stick to.
2. Just keep on going on, it's a long road, but it's the only road.

Good luck

No worries Emma, I'll follow your thread love

Thank you very much :) I know it’s doable, its just a case of putting the effort in to actually do it!
And it’s certainly going to take a while.

Don't get disheartened about the amount of time it'll take to lose - that time will pass anyway, so you might as well be slim and healthy when it has :)

I started with about 150lbs to lose, and I've lost over eighty so far with Cambridge, which I'd recommend to anyone with a way to go.

Good luck!

It took me 31/2-4 years to get to where I am now emma

ive tried every diet under the sun and i always gave up.

so im trying alli, which u can buy at a chemist or like me get off your doctor. basicly you eat a low fat diet, no more than 1400 cals a day and no more than 5g of fat per 100g of food. only allowed 15g of fat a meal. it seems pretty harsh but ive just finished my first week and actually had to make myself eat to keep the cals up. your not depriving either just doing a swap :D ive lost 9lbs in a week i totally recommend it

Lots of luck to you. The longest journey starts with just one step. You have now taken a very important one in your life.
Set lots of mini goals as this is a great way of motivating yourself. You really can do this once you get yourself into the right mindset.

Me too, double centurions we shall be!!
Good luck

Hows it going Elb?

Not well at all I'm sorry to say :(
And to be totally honest it is 100% my own fault. I've just not got much motivation and I'm lazy! :eek:

I've reset my ticker recently in the hope that it will spur me on a bit...

Back