• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've got TWO centuries to lose!!!

Sweetas15.13

loving being a loser
its hard i'm kinda either mind totally in it and i like obsess over every ounce lost... or i go the opposite not on a diet so eat eat eat... take it one pound at a time and the rest take care of them selves... after a few pounds down... it wil soon be a stone... and then another one. you just have to try and stay focused ... you can see that by all the success stories on this site :)

Well,

1. Find the diet you know you can stick to.
2. Just keep on going on, it's a long road, but it's the only road.

Good luck

No worries Emma, I'll follow your thread love

Thank you very much :) I know it’s doable, its just a case of putting the effort in to actually do it!
And it’s certainly going to take a while.

Don't get disheartened about the amount of time it'll take to lose - that time will pass anyway, so you might as well be slim and healthy when it has :)

I started with about 150lbs to lose, and I've lost over eighty so far with Cambridge, which I'd recommend to anyone with a way to go.

Good luck!

It took me 31/2-4 years to get to where I am now emma

Sweetas15.13

loving being a loser
you have to start somewhere hun and the best time really is now... the quicker you start the quicker you will get to goal... GOOD LUCK :)

ive tried every diet under the sun and i always gave up.

so im trying alli, which u can buy at a chemist or like me get off your doctor. basicly you eat a low fat diet, no more than 1400 cals a day and no more than 5g of fat per 100g of food. only allowed 15g of fat a meal. it seems pretty harsh but ive just finished my first week and actually had to make myself eat to keep the cals up. your not depriving either just doing a swap :D ive lost 9lbs in a week i totally recommend it

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Lots of luck to you. The longest journey starts with just one step. You have now taken a very important one in your life.
Set lots of mini goals as this is a great way of motivating yourself. You really can do this once you get yourself into the right mindset.